Most Recent Meal...

rafnagud9

Just came back from a chili cookoff. So, needless to say, I ate a lot of chili, some of it quite good! There were other things there, but why go with anything other than the main attraction...

Hey, arent you the other Orioles fan besides me here? If so, try and find a baseball thread and give me some info on how bad we will be? I know we can hit, but this pitching staff is unknown to me. Sorry Im off topic, but, shit happens.

That would be me... :)

I'll look for the baseball thread tomorrow and try to get some updates!! It'll be a long season...but it's baseball!!

• 2 weeks later...

My daughter and i shared some good stuff from a local Italian restaurant: grilled salmon with lemon/herbs, shrimp scampi (without pasta), tri-color cheese tortellini with sweet italian sausage, green beans, and mashed pototoes. We had small portions of each :) very tasty dinner! No desert, but have plenty of fresh berries in the house for later.

Our neighbor makes his own keilbasa - grinds it, packs it, smokes it over a wood fire at least 10 hours. He always passes a few feet of it over the fence. We had it on hero rolls with Koski mustard, and beers.

Archived