Most Recent Meal...

rafnagud9

You need to take a cooking class Spats. First it was canned ravioli, then frozen pizza and now this.

I don't eat very healhy for the most part. I eat like a single guy. :D I have never really been interested in learning how to cook. But i don't need anyone cooking for me either. I have no problem heating stuff up for myself.

I don't eat very healhy for the most part. I eat like a single guy. :D I have never really been interested in learning how to cook. But i don't need anyone cooking for me either. I have no problem heating stuff up for myself.

Dude. :rolleyes:

I was a bachelor until I was 29, and I didn't eat like that. LEARN HOW TO COOK! It can be fun, I assure you! ;)

Your diet can lead to health problems are you get older, e.g., diabetes, colon cancer, etc. Sorry to break the news. You need to eat veggies and fruit.

You are right Penny.

I surprisely don't gain weight even though i don't eating very healthy. I am still a trim 170 lbs. But a buddy has been urging me to drink a lot more water.

How can cooking be fun? :blink:

Have you TRIED it? Obviously, NO.

Dude, I was eating good pretty much all my adult life. Why? Because I got off my ass and learned how to cook. And it IS fun learning how to make new things, experiment a bit. Make it even better each time. I can cook Mexican, Italian, BBQ, seafood, you name it. And I'm proud of it.

What's the matter? Is cooking too "feminine" for you? Lest I remind you, most well known chefs are MEN.

What DO you like to do, Spats? ANYTHING?? :slapface:

Have you TRIED it? Obviously, NO.

Dude, I was eating good pretty much all my adult life. Why? Because I got off my ass and learned how to cook. And it IS fun learning how to make new things, experiment a bit. Make it even better each time. I can cook Mexican, Italian, BBQ, seafood, you name it. And I'm proud of it.

What's the matter? Is cooking too "feminine" for you? Lest I remind you, most well known chefs are MEN.

What DO you like to do, Spats? ANYTHING?? :slapface:

No i don't think it's too feminine. I am not knocking any guy that cooks. I don't pigeon hole anyone into gender roles. I have just never been interested in cooking food. And it just seems like too much trouble. You have to buy all the basics and then all the stuff to put on it,etc. Then you have to learn how to do it right. It's much easier just buying a can of ravioli or kraft dinner.

No i don't think it's too feminine. I am not knocking any guy that cooks. I don't pigeon hole anyone into gender roles. I have just never been interested in cooking food. And it just seems like too much trouble. You have to buy all the basics and then all the stuff to put on it,etc. Then you have to learn how to do it right. It's much easier just buying a can of ravioli or kraft dinner.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

I have a 28 year old son who never cooks (and doesn't want to), and a 26 year old son who really likes to cook. They grew up under the same roof with the same parents (and both my husband and I cook). Go figure. So I guess it's just a personality thing. I wish I could get my older son cooking, then I wouldn't worry about his possible lack of proper nutrition.

Well, if you keep going with the ravioli and mac and cheese, you'll be on cholesterol and blood pressure meds by the time you are 40.

Well, if you keep going with the ravioli and mac and cheese, you'll be on cholesterol and blood pressure meds by the time you are 40.

I agree. But all the food he has mentioned that he has cooked aren't exactly super healthy either. And the idea of cooking up health food is not exactly thrilling. healthy food does not even usually even taste good.

I agree. But all the food he has mentioned that he has cooked aren't exactly super healthy either. And the idea of cooking up health food is not exactly thrilling. healthy food does not even usually even taste good.

What I cook is a hell of a lot healthier than what you're eating. Don't assume it's all loaded with fat. :rolleyes:

I don't think spats gets (or cares) that women really love it when men cook.

Here you go spats; a wonderland of healthy recipes:

http://www.cookinglight.com/

To be honest i don't care that women like men who cook. If i am not going to learn how to cook for myself to eat things why would i learn how to cook for someone else. I will have a woman over to eat but we can order in a pizza or chinese food.

The idea of me cooking over a stove after spending a bunch of money while she sits on the counch and watches tv while licking her chops does not sound like the ideal date. I would rather go out to dinner than do that.

Thanks for the link. :D

The idea of me cooking over a stove after spending a bunch of money while she sits on the counch and watches tv while licking her chops does not sound like the ideal date. I would rather go out to dinner than do that.

Cooking together is fun - invite her over and have fun. Open a bottle of wine, tell some jokes, have a few laughs...You'll be surprise to what will happen. May have a few things in common with each other.

To be honest i don't care that women like men who cook. If i am not going to learn how to cook for myself to eat things why would i learn how to cook for someone else. I will have a woman over to eat but we can order in a pizza or chinese food.

Oops my bad, I wasn't going to reply to the spats thread anymore. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
:sos: HELP we have another one of spats love threads....

:lol:

How come a thread about food became "spats love blah blah thread" ?? :slapface:

Because, people are generally good hearted and want to help people in need. The problem with spats is you can't help him, it goes in one ear and out the other. Oh....and he's an attention hog!

Archived