Who is your favorite U.S. President throughout this nation's history?

Rock N' Rollin' Man

Favorite U.S. Presidents.  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite U.S. Presidents? 1901-1974.

• Theodore Roosevelt
    • William Howard Taft
    • Woodrow Wilson
    • Warren G. Harding
    • Calvin Coolidge
    • Herbert Hoover
    • Franklin D. Roosevelt
    • Harry S. Truman
    • Dwight D. Eisenhower
    • John F. Kennedy
    • Lyndon B. Johnson
    • Richard Nixon
  2. 2. Continued...1974-2009.

• Gerald Ford
    • Jimmy Carter
    • Ronald Reagan
    • George H. W. Bush
    • Bill Clinton
    • George W. Bush

I would like to know which president is your favorite. Your favorite can be because of his domestic or foreign policies. Maybe it's because you greatly admire their decisions that have helped improve this country for the better, or perhaps they faced great challenges in their time in office and met them with great poise and overcame them, etc.

Two votes per list.

... -2009, his term is almost over.

Reagan the last real president this nation had, probably had more balls than any other president too axcept maybe Jackson or Taylor, and Roosevelt the "enviormental" president well really no complaints about him.

Reagan the last real president this nation had, probably had more balls than any other president too axcept maybe Jackson or Taylor, and Roosevelt the "enviormental" president well really no complaints about him.

Jackson was a racist hack. Fuck him. He won a battle that meant shit and was glorified for it. He can burn.

Taylor is overrated...BIIIG TIME.

Reagan was a good actor...even in the White House. :rolleyes::slapface:

Jackson was a racist hack. Fuck him. He won a battle that meant shit and was glorified for it. He can burn.

Taylor is overrated...BIIIG TIME.

Reagan was a good actor...even in the White House. :rolleyes::slapface:

I never said I liked Jackson he is one of my least favorite presidents I'm just saying he had a pair, and that saved the nation when South Carolina was going to seced from the union, and when he beat the shit out of the guy who tried to assasinate him. And I also didn't say I liked Taylor but he had balls too BIIIG TIME. Is that a joke about Reagan because I don't get it (I know he was an actor).

Archived