O2 Arena show

leddy

Its almost a year since that amazing world beating gig when Zeppeloin regained the crown as being the biggest draw in music, how many of us from here actually went ?? I know of a few who went but do not come on this board anymore which is very sad.

I went, Block 416, Row H, Seat 822....

Got to tell you frustrated fans, there were 2 empty seats infront of me and 2 behind. Such a shame, I think that was one of the downsides of the lottery style distribution, maybe some were lucky but just couldn't get there.

OK, I admit it, I was there too.

It really must have been great. I don't think anything I've seen has done it justice. Maybe an official release but, even that would not be the same. Here's to Led Zeppelin B)

Its almost a year since that amazing world beating gig when Zeppeloin regained the crown as being the biggest draw in music, how many of us from here actually went ?? I know of a few who went but do not come on this board anymore which is very sad.

Leddy, why do you think that they don't come on this board anymore? What drove them away?

Jesus girl, you should've jumped on some dudes shoulders :D

I did--a couple of really great Brazilian guys lifted me up briefly so that I could at least see a bit (bless you, friends!), and then finally another really great guy let me stand in front of him (bless you, friend!), so after that if I stood on tiptoes I could mostly see. :D And the first song I could see as well as hear was my all-time favorite, IMTOD!! :hurrah:

Before that I couldn't even see the huge screen at the back. :rolleyes:

I can't believe nearly a year has passed since the show! I wasn't there but I remember trying to log on here as someone who was there (bless you!) was texting a former member here the set list so it was really great to vicariously live through the concert.

I can't believe nearly a year has passed since the show! I wasn't there but I remember trying to log on here as someone who was there (bless you!) was texting a former member here the set list so it was really great to vicariously live through the concert.

I did the same thing.

Awaiting the set list (one song at a time) with new emails popping up every 3 or 4 minutes... :gotmail:

R B)

I did--a couple of really great Brazilian guys lifted me up briefly so that I could at least see a bit (bless you, friends!), and then finally another really great guy let me stand in front of him (bless you, friend!), so after that if I stood on tiptoes I could mostly see. :D And the first song I could see as well as hear was my all-time favorite, IMTOD!! :hurrah:

Before that I couldn't even see the huge screen at the back. :rolleyes:

LOL....so, it'll be seats next time :D ?

I did the same thing.

Awaiting the set list (one song at a time) with new emails popping up every 3 or 4 minutes... :gotmail:

R B)

It was maddening though to try to open the thread because there were thousands of people on the board at that time! I think it still stands as the most members on this board to date, no surprise of course.

Archived