Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Matt Harris

What instrument do you play?

Drums, for going on 4 years. 3 of those with weekly lessons.

Now I'm just starting to play guitar, and then probably eventually bass. I wish I'd taken piano lessons though, but I think its too late for that particular instrument. Or not, what do I know?

I play the guitar

have been playing for over 1,5 year

:guitar_mood:

and I can play the piano a bit! =P

I've been playing guitar longer than you!! 4 years. I also play piano and trumpet.

Got tired of banging on my pillows, so I bought a Ludwig a few years back.

I'm decent. :rolleyes:

My brother's heaps amazingly fantastic at drums. I play guitar, piano and trumpet.

Drums, for going on 4 years. 3 of those with weekly lessons.

Now I'm just starting to play guitar, and then probably eventually bass. I wish I'd taken piano lessons though, but I think its too late for that particular instrument. Or not, what do I know?

My brother has been playing drums for 5 years. He is better than John Bonham. I play guitar (4 years playing), piano (6 years) and trumpet (1.8 years).

Matt

I've been playing guitar longer than you!! 4 years. I also play piano and trumpet.

congratulations

That's not bad for someone who's 10 years old. Don't let 'em grind you down, Matt!

I'm also a guitar player, and now have over 40 years experience, some of it as a professioonal.

RB

My brother has been playing drums for 5 years. He is better than John Bonham.

I'll wipe the floor with your kin just to prove a point. :slapface:

There is a difference between being able play really fast and sound cool than being able to play an actual song with a band...

Just throwing that out there.

Been playing Bass for over a year or so now

There is a difference between being able play really fast and sound cool than being able to play an actual song with a band...

Just throwing that out there.

Kids don't understand that

I played the piano for two year when i was 9. Now i can't rememeber a sh*t..

Also played the Bass for almost a year.

And now im playing the Guitar!!

Rockin!!! :elvis2: ... Rock 'n Roll, Blues and several others styles.... I also like Celtic music...

Edited by eagle87

That's not bad for someone who's 10 years old. Don't let 'em grind you down, Matt!

I'm also a guitar player, and now have over 40 years experience, some of it as a professioonal.

RB

You must be really good at :guitar_mood: I play :guitar_mood: as you know, I also play :piano: and :trumpet: