Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Matt Harris

What instrument do you play?

Guitar. That's my musical love. I play also bass guitar and few other instruments but not as much as I play the guitar. I'm the most focused on the guitar. About 90%.

same here!

bass Guitar, piano, and mandolin. I have a Yamaha piano, a fender jazz bass, an SX Bass, and a Rickenbacker bass, and just a cheap $100 mandolin

bass Guitar, piano, and mandolin. I have a Yamaha piano, a fender jazz bass, an SX Bass, and a Rickenbacker bass, and just a cheap $100 mandolin

jpj fan much!

I want your Rickenbacker bass. I haven't seen it but I want anything with the name Rickenbacker on it. :lol: Rick basses have the most amazing tone ever, in my book.

Guitar. I own quite a few other instruments, and if you slap some music in front of me I can make you believe I'm good at all of them, but guitar is the only instrument with which I can adequately express myself.

Acoustic guitar for nearly 8 years.

Electric, 3 years...

Bass, Harmonica, Bongo, Djembe, Conga, some Drums, a bit of Saxomophone in high school. Spoons, shakers, cowbells, Cymballs, Maracas, Jaw Harp, a little piano. Gong.

and some other things... kitchen utensils, knife, butter plate and a nutcraker hitting a tomato can, an umbrella and a tennis ball (a friend and I made Concrete music with those tools... B) And it is recorded.)

Edited by Charles_Obscure

Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keys, Cornet, Trumpet, Stylophone!! (who can't) and I sing too :)

I play guitar and I have played for 5 years. I play a little bit of bass and mandolin as well. And I usually do backup vocals for harmonization.

Edited by JimmyPageZoSo56

I am the leader of a band, a very bad band XD!!! I´m the guitarrist and vocalist. Also I play the bass and the drums a little bit ... and I can draw something with anything with strings XD

LED ZEPPELIN is why I play the guitar with a bow!

(sorry if I don´t speak very well, I´m from Spain)

Picked up guitar over the summer. My friend taught me some bass. My other friend needed a drummer...

I just kinda play whatever needs to be played, but guitar is my main thing.

I think i answer this before. Ill update it.

Squier P-Bass with EMG P/J setup with new tuners and bridge. Black

Fender Jazz 24. Tobacco burst

ESP Viper with custom EMG humbucking pickups and mixed EMG and custom shop electronics. A transparent black with silver. Silverburstish

Black Epiphone Les Paul. Hardy play, but wanted a guitar.

Ovation acoustic 6-String and 12-String. Loaned/Borrowed/Bought/Lease/Stolen from friend. Play with them a little bit, but just looks good along the wall.

Got a Four Track recorder and Guitar Rig on the PC that I play the guitar through. Looking for the Crate Amp i saw one time for cheap at Guitar Center. SWR 4X10,1X15 and Amp for the bass with a mix of pedals.

Looking into buying a mandolin.

If I see a good deal I usually grab it.

I'm a drummer. I've been playing the drums for about seven years now, and I couldn't give up my drums even if you paid me to never touch them again. I've always been attracted to percussion instruments. I just love the Drums. Bonzo really inspired me to work harder. After I heard Moby Dick, my mind just blew up.

I play drums. And a little guitar, not good though. I really wanna learn how to play a bass.

Edited by Heartbreaker_Girl