Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Matt Harris

What instrument do you play?

I'm just asking, so what instrument do you play?

Drums baby. Bonham inspired me when i saw him play moby dick on tv when i was little, espically when he uses the tyhayes. BONHAM IS GOD

I have the same exact epiphone lp, honeyburst and all! when did you get it.

I got mine January of last year. You? Oh and I'm thinking about trading my Xbox 360 with my friend for his Telecaster Deluxe (essentially a telecaster with 2 humbuckers). What do ya'll think?

the two on the left are my brother's...the rest are mine

2lm1myr.jpg

this was my latest purchase...FLAME SIGNUM from mayones guitars...i simply love this guitar

2100yyu.jpg

Is that a HiWatt cabinet on the bottom?

Hm, it does look a little like a Hiwatt cab doesn't it... but no it's just your typical run of the mill Marshall cab.

Where in North Cackalacky are you from?

I got mine January of last year. You? Oh and I'm thinking about trading my Xbox 360 with my friend for his Telecaster Deluxe (essentially a telecaster with 2 humbuckers). What do ya'll think?

Some friend eh?

I got mine summer of '08, back when they were only 550$.

Some friend eh?

I got mine summer of '08, back when they were only 550$.

well, he plays football and doesn't have time for it. I asked my mom about it, but she said no. rant.gif

well, he plays football and doesn't have time for it. I asked my mom about it, but she said no. rant.gif

Tell him to ship it over here to Raleigh. :)

Hm, it does look a little like a Hiwatt cab doesn't it... but no it's just your typical run of the mill Marshall cab.

Where in North Cackalacky are you from?

Must be the way the light is hitting it that threw me off.

Oh... I live near Greensboro

My old drumset was a Gretsch Nighthawk 2.

Today it's a Yamaha DTXpress with 27" & 29" Ludwig Copper Tympanies, 6 cowbells, a wood block and 2 triangles

Menexttodrums-2.jpg

RobertLindbladdrums.jpg

I played the French horn and xylophone when I was in school band. biggrin.gif

Now I play piano and guitar - neither one exceptionally well but I enjoy it. wink.gif

I play the drums. B) I also have a banged up guitar that I like playing on my porch on those cool summer nights.

I also studied violin and french horn in school. I admit those instruments each had a beautiful sound. Don't think it was easy, reading violin music is very challenging! :D

I played the French horn and xylophone when I was in school band. biggrin.gif

Now I play piano and guitar - neither one exceptionally well but I enjoy it. wink.gif

Enjoyment, that's what it's all about really. If you can do that then your doing ok.

I enjoy playing and like playing at my show a lot more, but if you can at least get some fun out of it you got nothing to worry about.

I'm playing electric guitar since last weekend... :)

Welcome to our world!

You have just embarked on a trip that will leave you happy, sad, exsasted, wound-up, enregetic, reading/doing thing's that you would have never done before, broke/penny-less and not able to stop.

Your friend

Raymond

i got a les paul, which i bought used. the intonation is terrible, and so are the pickups! i ve been trying to get the dimarzio 36th anniversary PAFs, to replace the "dimebuckers"slapface.gif

drums, bass,guitar, mouth with air

Edited by rokarolla