Why people hate me!

JethroTull

Several reasons. I'll try to list them as best I can.

1. My sense of humor is too advanced for them. They either don't get it or don't like it.

2. I know a lot about finances and money, a subject people typically abhor.

3. I'm not an intellectual or particularly smart, but I am very wealthy and successful.

4. I've maintained my looks into my early 50's.

5. Regarding certain subjects (music), I come across as a bit of a pompous know-it-all.

That being said, here is how I would break down every 100 people who meet me.

30 would out and out hate me.

30 would just not like me.

30 would be neutral.

10 would enjoy my quirky off-beat personality.

Maybe I missed something but did anyone ask? LOL

Well at least you have a healthy ego.

Kudos to you.

1. My sense of humor is too advanced for them. They either don't get it or don't like it.

3. I'm not an intellectual or particularly smart, but I am very wealthy and successful.

5. Regarding certain subjects (music), I come across as a bit of a pompous know-it-all.

30 would be neutral.

30 would be neutral.

hmmmm now i really, really want to meet you! wonder which percentile i would fall into........

I'm going to rewrite this about myself:

1. My sense of humor is too warped for them. They either don't get it or don't like it.

2. I know a lot about ancient and advanced technologies and altered realities, a subject people typically fear.

3. I'm not wealthy and successful, but I am very intelligent and have been concentrating on healing diseases and ending the war.

4. I've maintained my looks into my early 40's. I do however have grey streaks from time travelling at warped speed.

5. Regarding certain subjects (music), I have very broad musical taste, I like most music styles except for Jazz fusion and Country.

30 would be neutral.

Hate=Jealous in this case

I think I'd like you.

I'm going to rewrite this about myself:

1. My sense of humor is too warped for them. They either don't get it or don't like it.

2. I know a lot about ancient and advanced technologies and altered realities, a subject people typically fear.

3. I'm not wealthy and successful, but I am very intelligent and have been concentrating on healing diseases and ending the war.

4. I've maintained my looks into my early 40's. I do however have grey streaks from time travelling at warped speed.

5. Regarding certain subjects (music), I have very broad musical taste, I like most music styles except for Jazz fusion and Country.

"So! will you be choosing

Bachelorette #1

Bachelorette #2 or

Bachelorette #3 ?

datinggame.jpg

aLynda-Carter---Wonder-Woman-Photog.jpg

aLeelee-Sobieski-10-thumb.jpg

amother20teresa.jpg

:lol:

I think the reason people hate others is for jealously or they just don't know much about you. They prejudge you, in some way and think or say certain things about you that they feel is the truth without finding out for themselves or talking to you. Mainly ignorance.

Misdirected Aggression

Much like people, cats will sometimes take their anger out on whoever is available, rather than the person, animal, or object that provoked it. A cat that attacks a human, another cat, the family dog, or even a random household object may do so because she’s seen a cat outside that she doesn’t like but can’t reach. In the case of a cat that regularly gets angry in response to seeing unwelcome animals outside, keeping the blinds shut or curtains drawn can help.

Fear-induced aggression can also be misdirected, as when a loud noise causes one startled cat to attack another because his fight-or-flight response has been trigged and he has to do something with all that adrenaline. While scary events are the most likely to provoke misdirected aggression, something unfamiliar or annoying may also do so.

http://cats.suite101.com/article.cfm/types_of_cat_aggression

30 would be neutral.

I'm a pretty smart person, top in my class, and I do like u because you like awesome like Led Zeppelin and Jethro Tull. I also have a very advanced and weird sense of humour.

Archived