can they do it?

The band has already said a million times that they wouldn't be doing this gig if they weren't confident in their abilities to pull this off to the nth degree. They've also all said that the rehersals have been incredibly 'on' so this whole discussion is moot. They will rock...Jimmy already said so. And it shall be...it's written in stone.

oh thanks for the clarification....discussion closed.

:D just kidding

i think some of us (me for one) taking a trip down nostalgia lane while discussing this topic kinda.

[i just wanted to add that I was at MSG that night when Jimmy Page walked out at the Ronnie Lane ARMS concert. I will never forget that night as long as I live. To this day, after seeing hundreds of concerts, I have never heard an ovation like that for any person or band. It was really something. We were on our feet screaming and clapping for what felt like 10 solid minutes. It was so good to see him back in action. He did an instrumental version of Stairway To Heaven that just blew everyone away. I can't even imagine what the response is going to be the night these guys return to the stage. I would hope that the entire show is filmed for dvd release. One can only hope......

Hi:

Originally I put this in the CANADA THREAD...I'll post it here also

We have a station on tv called MUCH MORE MUSIC. There's videos, biographies, movies etc.

Yesterday on their news segment, there was a story about the reunion gig including Jimmy Page showing off how his finger is o.k. He seemed very relaxed....

Juliet

[i just wanted to add that I was at MSG that night when Jimmy Page walked out at the Ronnie Lane ARMS concert. I will never forget that night as long as I live. To this day, after seeing hundreds of concerts, I have never heard an ovation like that for any person or band. It was really something. We were on our feet screaming and clapping for what felt like 10 solid minutes. It was so good to see him back in action. He did an instrumental version of Stairway To Heaven that just blew everyone away. I can't even imagine what the response is going to be the night these guys return to the stage. I would hope that the entire show is filmed for dvd release. One can only hope......

ok thanks a lot Mike...now i'm prepared to buy a flight to London and try to get insomeway somehow ...you are very motivational!!! :D

ps this is just a pipe dream huh cuz this is not 69 or 70's...there's no way in there...those lucky souls who will be there......I'm GREEN WITH ENVY!

Hi:

Originally I put this in the CANADA THREAD...I'll post it here also

We have a station on tv called MUCH MORE MUSIC. There's videos, biographies, movies etc.

Yesterday on their news segment, there was a story about the reunion gig including Jimmy Page showing off how his finger is o.k. He seemed very relaxed....

Juliet

Juliet...such good news...i didn't see this but read a article where he said my finger is fine see..(and he it stated that he was moving it like exercising it. )

i never heard how he broke it tho???

Archived