AC/DC in Philly on Nov.17, 2008

Wolfman

What a great show! We had a blast as the boys seemed to be really on tonight. Since it's the beginning of the tour, I believe they are very fresh. Angus proves why he is a true guitar god too (the only thing is that he really doesn't flash the crowd now. He has boxers on). This band rocks live!!!

Setlist:

1. Rock 'N Roll Train

2. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be

3. Back In Black

4. Big Jack

5. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

6. Thunderstruck

7. Black Ice

8. The Jack

9. Hells Bells

10. War Machine

11. Shoot to Thrill

12. Anything Goes

13. You Shook Me All Night Long

14. TNT

15. Whole Lotta Rosie

16. Let There Be Rock

Encore:

17. Highway To Hell

18. For Those About To Rock

UNBELIEVABLE show! I was in Sect. 105 Row 3 and had a great view! Was surprised they didn't do Bad Boy Boogie or High Voltage though. Still a kick ass show. Lost my voice by the 3rd tune! LOL

Wow...I was in Sect. 103, Row 10. How cool was the cartoon at the beginning of the show?

Wow...I was in Sect. 103, Row 10. How cool was the cartoon at the beginning of the show?

Hey you had great seats too, then! Aw, that cartoon was priceless! Loved it!

I just about fell over the railing laughing when I noticed "Rosie's" hand too! At first I just thought it was moving around from being blown up. Did you catch what it was doing? LOL

Hey you had great seats too, then! Aw, that cartoon was priceless! Loved it!

I just about fell over the railing laughing when I noticed "Rosie's" hand too! At first I just thought it was moving around from being blown up. Did you catch what it was doing? LOL

Oh yeah. That was great...she was one sexy momma.

I always enjoyed the cannon fiasco during "For Those About to Rock." Tell me they did 'em this time around too. B)

Sure did. Not as loud or as often as previous years but they hooked it up. I remember the first year they did that. Loud as shit!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived