Best preserved oldy!

caroselambra~

Nope. But your missin out on all the decent protein

I get most of my protein from soy. Soy protein is a complete protein, like animal-based foods, and has all of the essential amino acids you need.

I realize it doesn't sound like much fun not to eat meat. I ate meat for 45 years of my life. But a couple of years ago, I decided to give it up and haven't regretted it.

Robert saggy or paunchy? Nah. Not possible.

One more remarkably well-preserved personage - the beauteous Nigella Lawson. Can you believe she's 48?! She looks *almost* as lovely as MissHoneydripper.

404px-Nigella_Lawson_booksigning.jpg

That's a nice looking woman. :P

I appreciate well preserved oldies who are natural. I can't stand people who have "work" done and won't admit it, or have so much work done that they look like freaky caricatures.

Not that anyone mentioned so far has had plastic surgery. I just always wonder who has and who hasn't. Sometimes you can tell right away, but other times it's harder to tell.

Roger Daltrey and Stevie Nicks have both had work done on their faces. There are two examples.

I fell in love with David Gilmour when I first saw him all those years ago, but as our musical heroes of yesteryear reach pensionable age, which ones have still got it and which ones havent?

Roger Daltrey still looks and sounds amazing.

Roger Waters looks better now than he ever has.

Brian May has only just started to age after staying the same for 30 odd years!!

Jimmy Page and JPJ both look great.

Robert Plant - I'm not to sure about maybe his hair needs a trim!

Mick Jagger is...well Mick Jagger.

Rod Stewart is amazingly well preserved - all that hair!

add to them Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney and Bill Wyman!

The ones who have aged badly IN MY OPINION!!! are

Keith Richard - not surprisingly

Roger Taylor - portly

Charlie Watts - looks old

David Gilmour - oh david!

Phil Collins - looks like my grandad

Jack Bruce - enough said

can you think of anyone else who has stayed amazingly well preserved for their years?

Roger Daltrey has had a eye job. Mick Jagger should stop dying his hair. Mccartney has had work done and has man boobies. He should stop dying his hair too. And Rod Stewart needs a new hairstyle. He has had that look since the 70's and 80's. And it looks funny on a man his age.

Out of the group you mentioned i think Jimmy has aged the best.

Roger Daltrey and Stevie Nicks have both had work done on their faces. There are two examples.

Yeah, I was pretty sure Stevie had. She's beautiful but I still have more respect for people who age naturally. People (even celebrities) shouldn't have to alter their faces in order to meet unrealistic cultural expectations. I know many disagree, and I'm not putting Stevie or anyone else down, that's just my opinion.

Archived