Obama friend Bill Ayers decicated book to RFK Killer Sirhan Sirhan

The Rover

It'll come out..most likely after Obama fucks something up.

That's usually when things come out. Or if they're seen together at some point during his presidency, but I would think Obama would rather distance himself from trash like that. It can't help him...only damage him.

Re: Ayres-Obama.....get back to me when Ayres becomes one of his advisers and/or any of Ayres' previous political positions become Obama's. Then maybe I'll think about possibly being slightly concerned.

I certainly would be concerned then, but still quite skeptical of him. Maybe he tries trying to make the most out of his 15 minutes now.

The Bill Ayres of today is not the Bill Ayres of 40 years ago. He's a pillar of his community and frankly, climbing up his ass for shit he did during the Vietnam War, regardless of his personal feelings about it now, just makes all these people look silly. Okay, he thinks Weather Underground could have done more to protest the war. Okay.....well, they didn't....and they won't. So it's basically conjecture on his part and speculation on everyone else's.

And this has to do with Obama how? Oh that's right, they're friends. So that somehow means Obama was in on it and tacitly approves of what they did. I forgot. I have a friend who dealt drugs in college, that must mean I'm a drug dealer by association or something.

I certainly would be concerned then, but still quite skeptical of him. Maybe he tries trying to make the most out of his 15 minutes now.

That's exactly what he's doing SuperDave. A long forgotten radical who is trying to reinvent himself. Pardon my language but with all that is going on in the world at the moment, who the fuck is Bill Ayers ?

Sorry mate, that was not directed at you or anyone else. Just a statement :D

Hi ally,all

That's exactly what he's doing SuperDave. A long forgotten radical who is trying to reinvent himself. Pardon my language but with all that is going on in the world at the moment, who the fuck is Bill Ayers ?

Sorry mate, that was not directed at you or anyone else. Just a statement :D

WTF(the who,not what! :D ) is Bill Ayers? A DB,you work that one out.Now he teaches in university ,does a zebra change his/her stripes?Why is he a DB?Bombing to protest what?Other killings?That makes sense. :slapface: He may not have killed anyone,lucky him.Now the mea culpa,typical.DB to the core,like his wife,another piece of work.

OK,I'll give out President-elect credit,he should have will nothing to do with this dung.I will stand by him and hope for the best and I am sure he will try to give it.

KLB

Archived