Sarah Palin...what can one say but WTF?!?

Strider

But then, how do you spoof someone that already seems to be a parody

of themselves. I mean, where were Sarah Palin's handlers...they had to

know how oblivious this makes her seem to most people?

A word of warning...some of you, especially you vegetarians, may find this

clip nauseating.

Sarah Palin...the gift that keeps on giving!

I just love the guy slaughtering the turkeys who keeps looking back towards the

camera with that weird smile on his face.

Every comic/late-night tv show must be thanking their lucky stars for the gift that

is Sarah Palin; she's comic gold!

In a way I want her to fark off back to Alaska and not darken the lower 48 again, but in another way.....she's just too frickin' funny. Bush will be gone soon and then who will we laugh at? Maybe she'll do another Katie Couric interview, only this time blank on the capital of the United States or something.

If you are eating poultry, you should understand that you are the reason that the process that was taking place behind Sarah exists.

Well, it used to be a block of wood and an axe. You should check out how cows are slaughtered..... go to McDonalds for a burger and then whine about the cruelty to the cow. Maybe your daddy should have told you where meat comes from. (not directed at anyone in particular, but I find the ridicule amusing)

BTW..... It was supposed to be a joke....aimed directly at you PETA members that eat at McDonalds.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

That wasn't nearly as funny as it could have been.

No blood. No guts. :thumbdown:

I could post the fileld dressing a moose videos. But I think I will pass. I don't feel like puking up my snacks. It was a joke btw. And people who eat a lot of meat do smell bad. Sorry, just a fact. SO let's look at the most Vegetarian friendly colleges, and TRUST ME many people went vegan/vegetarian long ago and many never ate meat a day in their lives.

veganfriendly.gif

http://www.peta2.com/COLLEGE/vegfriendlycollege-08/index.asp

In a way I want her to fark off back to Alaska and not darken the lower 48 again, but in another way.....she's just too frickin' funny. Bush will be gone soon and then who will we laugh at? Maybe she'll do another Katie Couric interview, only this time blank on the capital of the United States or something.

I'm with you, I hope she stays in Alaska where she belongs, she's too daft to swap a light bulb, much less think she can compete with people like Hilary Clinton. Hilary will chew her up and spit her out.

If you are eating poultry, you should understand that you are the reason that the process that was taking place behind Sarah exists.

Well, it used to be a block of wood and an axe. You should check out how cows are slaughtered..... go to McDonalds for a burger and then whine about the cruelty to the cow. Maybe your daddy should have told you where meat comes from. (not directed at anyone in particular, but I find the ridicule amusing)

BTW..... It was supposed to be a joke....aimed directly at you PETA members that eat at McDonalds.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Ms/Sir?

What do you mean by that? There's not even a Mcdonalds here. Fast food is for fat little brats who wanna die at 30 from a heart attack. I guess you could save the turkeys or chickens life this year. And have a chop.

lamb.jpg

Agreed. I clicked the link expecting to see something really gory and violent, and was sorely disappointed.

Well. I'm not like that anyhow. I will say every vegetarian saves the lives of 100 animals a year. And I will have my people hook you up with some FREE STUFF. Yes that's right, just for being a human on this planet you can get free stickers for the kids school lunch boxes. And you can slow down on the meat, see how much better you feel, and then think about it.

Free stuff.

http://www.peta2.com/livevegpak.asp

I don't care about what was going on behind her, I eat meat so I am in no position to complain. I just think the obliviousness of what she was saying matched with what was going on behind her was fucking hilarious.

I do, she better not come here shooting at things. I will sick my big dogs after her. And nobody wants to eat them...

But then, how do you spoof someone that already seems to be a parody

of themselves. I mean, where were Sarah Palin's handlers...they had to

know how oblivious this makes her seem to most people?

A word of warning...some of you, especially you vegetarians, may find this

clip nauseating.

Sarah Palin...the gift that keeps on giving!

I just love the guy slaughtering the turkeys who keeps looking back towards the

camera with that weird smile on his face.

Every comic/late-night tv show must be thanking their lucky stars for the gift that

is Sarah Palin; she's comic gold!

You almost have to feel sorry for the woman. She just can't seem to avoid stepping in a pile of shit with every step taken.

Ms/Sir?

What do you mean by that? There's not even a Mcdonalds here. Fast food is for fat little brats who wanna die at 30 from a heart attack. I guess you could save the turkeys or chickens life this year. And have a chop.

lamb.jpg

Are you for real? :blink:

Maybe a nice Quarter Pounder with Cheese will jump start your brain cells to the point where you can understand the English language.

Much love....... for protein,

Scotty------------------------------------> :D

Are you for real? :blink:

Maybe a nice Quarter Pounder with Cheese will jump start your brain cells to the point where you can understand the English language.

Much love....... for protein,

Scotty------------------------------------> :D

I only take large packages. Who did you find that would go for that quarter pound line anyhow.

Little man.

Archived