Everyone has a price

caroselambra~

apparently we are about to experience hard times due to a global economic recession

with impending doom fast approaching, how far would you go to make a fast buck?

for example

if a tv show where to offer you $50,000 to cut off your little toe on air, would you take it?

bearing in mind you dont actually need your little toe for anything.

apparently we are about to experience hard times due to a global economic recession

with impending doom fast approaching, how far would you go to make a fast buck?

for example

if a tv show where to offer you $50,000 to cut off your little toe on air, would you take it?

bearing in mind you dont actually need your little toe for anything.

Hmmmm if there was going to be anypain then yes, but if it hurts nooooooo.

What do I do until then? Eat dog food?

Be creative, whatever it takes. Be a wait staff, go back to school, get a second job, a second career. Re-invent yourself. Back in the 80's, I worked a full time plus a part time job and took classes at night. I survived.

Be creative, whatever it takes. Be a wait staff, go back to school, get a second job, a second career. Re-invent yourself. Back in the 80's, I worked a full time plus a part time job and took classes at night. I survived.

you could have traded five years of hardship for a minute with a hacksaw, a toe and a bandage

:unsure:

I have to wonder what kind of person or entity would ask someone to cut their toe off or perform another act of self-mutilation for money. Man, that's twisted. I may have some bad dreams tonight. :o

Totally agree with you Mernie. Money is not the answer especially if it is not worth the paper it is printed on.

yeah fuck it i will chop boath off give me some morfiene and a fuew more bucks you can have my hear more money you can chop my nippel of 2 i dont need it ether my little finger fuck for a million you can have an ear if u need it shit i still would have my spirit no one can take that i would be rich wile every one els could go through my bins and eat my scraps he he lol ill do it wit a shot of morfine no prob so would you hay the one arsking the question would u do it your self

yeah fuck it i will chop boath off give me some morfiene and a fuew more bucks you can have my hear more money you can chop my nippel of 2 i dont need it ether my little finger fuck for a million you can have an ear if u need it shit i still would have my spirit no one can take that i would be rich wile every one els could go through my bins and eat my scraps he he lol ill do it wit a shot of morfine no prob so would you hay the one arsking the question would u do it your self

A: You can't spell worth shit

B: One doesn't need to take morphine when they can morph.in.e :DB)

C: I found a bug in this Message Board Software

Archived