"JACK is BACK!"

Dzldoc

Just finished watching the season premier of 24 looks to be a good start.

Can't wait for the season to get rolling. B) Any other fans out there?

What's your take?

ajack-bauer.jpg

Just waiting for it to come on Dzldoc. Different time zone. Yeah, I'm a big fan. Back later :)

I was very pleased with it!! it felt like the older seasons I loved more. I hope they don't disappoint, I've been waiting too long!

(ps, jack didn't say DAMMIT once....I kinda had a small issue with that.)

I remember the 2hr season finally in 05, I had just come home from the hostpital after

surgery and was hopped up on pain killers. My heart was rushing so fast I thought

I was going to have a stroke! :lol:

Oh, damn I missed the season premiere! I thought it was on tomorrow. I'll have to catch up with it somehow.

It wasn't essential that you saw tonights premiere. It was good but you'll be able to pick up on the new season no problem :)

I watched the first two seasons like my life depended on it. I miss the first two episodes in the third season and i never got back into it.

I do have almost every episode downloaded, i just not sure if i want to get hooked on right now. Maybe in the summer. I will record this season on tivo and i may just watch it. I thinking im not going to need much info from previous seasons to watch.

I LOVE 24!!! I am a huge Jack fan. Been an avid watcher since the first season. I was very impressed with the show last night. Several people in my office are also regular viewers, and we get together the morning after every show to discuss. (Discuss amongst yourselves, I'll give you a topic...)

I have a question that my boss' boss (who also watches the show) just asked. I have to admit that this never crossed my mind while I was watching, but he pointed out that it was daylight in both Africa and the United States. Since the show occurs in real time, shouldn't it have been daytime in one place and nighttime in the other?

I have a question that my boss' boss (who also watches the show) just asked. I have to admit that this never crossed my mind while I was watching, but he pointed out that it was daylight in both Africa and the United States. Since the show occurs in real time, shouldn't it have been daytime in one place and nighttime in the other?

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! very nice!

I now feel like a complete moron for not catching that!

Well, he'll be back in the states soon enough and that will no longer be an issue.

• 1 month later...
Just finished watching the season premier of 24 looks to be a good start.

Can't wait for the season to get rolling. B) Any other fans out there?

What's your take?

ajack-bauer.jpg

How's it going "Dzldoc?" I'm a big fan of "24!" Great show! I've always like Keifer Sutherland and his dad Donald Sutherland as Actors. ROCK ON!

How's it going "Dzldoc?" I'm a big fan of "24!" Great show! I've always like Keifer Sutherland and his dad Donald Sutherland as Actors. ROCK ON!

Hey! ZFF, did you catch tonights season premere? Looks to be another exciting! season B) Rock On!

Archived