If You Could Hijack A Plane

Mary Hartman

Can I hijack a car instead? I was watching this thing on the History Channel (or something) last night about moonshiners, and it sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to be running from the revenuers at 150 mph through the North Carolina countryside. Yeehaw! Dangerous? You bet, but not as dangerous as hijacking a plane, considering I have no idea how to fly one. :P

Can I hijack a car instead? I was watching this thing on the History Channel (or something) last night about moonshiners, and it sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to be running from the revenuers at 150 mph through the North Carolina countryside. Yeehaw! Dangerous? You bet, but not as dangerous as hijacking a plane, considering I have no idea how to fly one. :P

Thanks for jacking the wheels with a tank of shine. We will now go jack Jimmy, and Robert.

Fiji?

What an interesting journey it's gonna be. We have tanks of moonshine, Mrs Plant, Footsteps Of Dawn, and Mary.

Jimmy, what's that you got in your pocket for me on our trip to Scotland, SIR?

Well,it ain't a banana in his pocket.He's excited to be on the trip with you.

Let's take this hijacked jumbo jet to Ibiza,do the serious nightclub partying,and check out the island's infamous sunset.

I would try to make it a win, win situation for everybody involved. First we tell the authorities that somebody by the name of Mohammed is the primary hijacker and wants to crash the plane into a remote area of the Rocky Mountains. The pilots are glad to play along because instead we fly into Maui, Hawaii. We all check into one of those nice hotels on the southern shoreline. Everything is free, drinks, food, etc. Pretty soon everybody is hanging out by the pool, Zeppelin is cranking over the stereo, everybody is getting drunk on some tropical drink and next the bathing suits start coming off. B)

hmmm, so many places to go, so little time.....

and i've never been anywhere.

to start....Scotland.

217019657_6bd567301f.jpg

Plane arrives in Scotland, everyone but John Travolta is quite pissed on moonshine. Mrs Plant and Mr Plant are nowhere to be seen. Bonham has crashed into the ocean from jacking an unfueled aeroplane...we think he has survived as we can ping his cell via our laptop with uplink. The mountains, wharfes and dales are quite lovely.

Hic

I didn't know this was gonna be a story game

I wanna be hogging and stuffing my face with all the chocolates, that's all. So, anyplace with chocolate is good for me.

And I'm always in a sort of tranquil trance anyways, all the time, so maybe I get I try to drive the plane up to the sun or something and all that chocolate melts and there's torrents and streams of chocolate.

I would try to make it a win, win situation for everybody involved. First we tell the authorities that somebody by the name of Mohammed is the primary hijacker and wants to crash the plane into a remote area of the Rocky Mountains. The pilots are glad to play along because instead we fly into Maui, Hawaii. We all check into one of those nice hotels on the southern shoreline. Everything is free, drinks, food, etc. Pretty soon everybody is hanging out by the pool, Zeppelin is cranking over the stereo, everybody is getting drunk on some tropical drink and next the bathing suits start coming off. B)

Gotta love an imagination like that. Carry it forward.

:D

As it turns out, a lot of the passengers (female) on the plane were flying from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to a college cheerleading competition in Des Moines, Iowa. I hit it off pretty well with one of the coeds and we both snuck back to my room for some one-on-one. After about two hours, she headed back to the pool and I stayed in my room to rest-up. She ended up telling a few of her cheerleader friends about how much fun she had with the hijacker and before you know it there is a line of cheerleaders at my door waiting their turn.

217019657_6bd567301f.jpg

Plane arrives in Scotland, everyone but John Travolta is quite pissed on moonshine. Mrs Plant and Mr Plant are nowhere to be seen. Bonham has crashed into the ocean from jacking an unfueled aeroplane...we think he has survived as we can ping his cell via our laptop with uplink. The mountains, wharfes and dales are quite lovely.

Hic

Which castle is this?

Where all go hijackers go, Cuba or bail out like D.B. Cooper with the $200,000.

Too bad all 727s now have the Cooper latch on the aft stairwell. :angry:

I wonder if the Starship had one as well? Maybe Peter Grant jumped out with the $180,000?

Archived