If You Could Hijack A Plane

Mary Hartman

wow - this is heavenly

lucky i packed my grass skirt

maui.jpg

am going to explore, you check the jet and make sure we have enough fuel to get to poland

theres something i have to see

Great pic Carol. After your Mai Tai perhaps you can help work up a flight itinerary. I think were pretty much caught up and way ahead of schedule which is good.

Maui pic on flight in

DSC_0011maui76172544_std.jpg

Firedance

firedance.jpg

She talks to angels

hawaiian_dancer.jpg

* :flying:

cap'n mary appears to have gone awol

hopefully she's stocking the icebox for our next trip

:)

Cap'n Mary is still looking for batteries to fit this camera :huh:

The silent dedication was nice. Thank you!

I will try to get some time and check in soon. Put some kettles on the fire if you may?

And once again happy holidays.

Forward>

jackie_gleason_honeymooner.jpg

HIJACK A BUS TO CUBA? "To the moon, Alice?"

Working on it :sos:

Trivia: Ralph's phrase "To the moon, Alice!" was ranked #2 in TV Guide's list of "TV's 20 Top Catchphrases" (21-27 August 2005 issue).

remember that bus in the *speed* movie

i think you should hi-jack that BUT go a bit slower

deal?

:gimmefive:

i would take it to india and see the crazy people the plane then ejipt and explore the pyramads and maybe after that juruselim all is good enough fuel to go around the world no body is missing the plane thay dont even know its missing

i would hijack a goose, a seaplane built in the 30s. apparently their mostly in operation in the bering strait cause they are a great plane that can operate in the cold weather up there. so, i'd would have to hijack the plane up there and would like it to run on might, this way i could make it to the bahamas where my friends are planing to sail to in the spring. yeah, we could meet up and have a few beers and a good time.

just read an article on this plane in a newspaper, such a cool plane.

We've just loaded 4 Bose 901's aboard. Sherwood Amps......we hear it's gonna be a rough flight due to delays and storms, so hold your babies and cap your drinks.

BTW the answer to the question,,,,,,was Paris is the most visited city worldwide, both for sight and romance. I prefer the latter.....heee.

Over, Cap'n Mary.

:flying:

PS Thank you for asking. Two 1965, Sherwood S-8000 IV's

Sylvania 7868 tubes and the original Sherwood (made in U.S.A., by RCA) matched quad complement of 7868 tubes.

2295355945_6c3ef6eeb7_b.jpg

Please fasten your safety belts.

Estimated ETA Sydney Australia 2358hr. Seaplane will be joining us out of Tazmania.

Crrrrrrackl

Out

We've arrived safely....enjoy your stay in the wonderful land down under. Intructions for hooking up with seaplane and times will be given to given to you shortly by Megan who will assist with your luggage/

B000J2IAOC01-A2Y624Y5TXKSKI_SCLZZZZ.jpg

Preview of your stay:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathankaso/se...515389099/show/

i am in the land down under lets jet cap MARY lets go to jerusulim indea. oh then explore the pyrameds in ejipt and the inca pyremeds two come on lets go cap i think wee are all on the plane

LETS GO HURRY UP I NEED A SMOKE PLUS I WILL PUT THE SONG REMANES THE SAME ON DVD SO WEE CAN WATCH THAT ON THE WAY TO THE NEXT LOCATION LETS JET CAP MARY

lets fly away lets fly lets fly away i wonna fly fly fly away i dont wonna stay hay hay hay

i am in the land down under lets jet cap MARY lets go to jerusulim indea. oh then explore the pyrameds in ejipt and the inca pyremeds two come on lets go cap i think wee are all on the plane

LETS GO HURRY UP I NEED A SMOKE PLUS I WILL PUT THE SONG REMANES THE SAME ON DVD SO WEE CAN WATCH THAT ON THE WAY TO THE NEXT LOCATION LETS JET CAP MARY

lets fly away lets fly lets fly away i wonna fly fly fly away i dont wonna stay hay hay hay

Sir/madaam,

Mary is aether bound, enjoy the stay until sometime after Christmas. Show all around your lovely land please.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Mary out.

PS Please remember, Mary took up for you when you were banned.......navigate them about your lovely country please/

We've just loaded 4 Bose 901's aboard. Sherwood Amps......we hear it's gonna be a rough flight due to delays and storms, so hold your babies and cap your drinks.

BTW the answer to the question,,,,,,was Paris is the most visited city worldwide, both for sight and romance. I prefer the latter.....heee.

Over, Cap'n Mary.

PS Thank you for asking. Two 1965, Sherwood S-8000 IV's

Sylvania 7868 tubes and the original Sherwood (made in U.S.A., by RCA) matched quad complement of 7868 tubes.

this is good. well, i'm not gonna pick any songs, but as time goes on i'll suggest a few.

Sir/madaam,

Mary is aether bound, enjoy the stay until sometime after Christmas. Show all around your lovely land please.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Mary out.

PS Please remember, Mary took up for you when you were banned.......navigate them about your lovely country please/

well mary we are in sydney i dont know how to poast pics but i could tell you what i know i dont live there but what i know is thay have a gay and lesbion mardie gra kings cross is where the hookers and girly men hang drug deals go down there was a race war there with lebbos and white australians surfers it was crazy what ells can i say ill get to you when i can think of something els

I'd like a plane to take me anywhere where it is nice and cold and snowy. Preferably near some mountains.

I'm sick and tired of boring weather where it's mild every 'winter' with no sign of snow anywhere. I like all 4 seasons and that would include PROPER winters. The weather is so dull here at this time of year.

I need snow dammit!

ok i had a good sleep ARE YOU ALL READY FOR YOUR DAY IN SUNNY AUSTRALIA THE MERDER CAPATEL OF THE WOURLD LET GO TO MELBOURN ITS A LITTLE CRAZY HERE IN SYDENY WHERE once the olympics was held well ok melbourn australia one of the most famous crims came from UNCLE CHOP CHOP [MARKcopper READ] well chopper cut his own ears off to get moved from a devision in jail to pruve a point his best mates stabed him he kept on going he would be freand the mentaly insane in jail so when he would plan a bad thing to do well thay would do it ....out of jail he would chop drug dealers toes of for there money stash shoot em in the leg wateing for the mony cut a finger of or two yeah thats chop chop shoot up a pub at one stage he thought the police were working with him beacuse he was tourchering drug dealers and killing....and thay knew and would meet with chop chop at the pub he would show the cops his guns and show his dick two for a larf.....

oh there was the gang land of melbourn two where this mob thought thay were in the movies driving ferarries and mercs guns shooting in to diners and on the street in day light drugs getting sold hits gettin done money flowing there was a young man who was nothing the older ones dident know but he was going to become more power full than all king kong he killed them all got rich sold more drugs than eney body els a lot off killing more vicious than the american mafia beacuse thay did not care you can sit at mcdonelds and eat on a butefull day every body walking having fun and hell becomes real BANG BANG BANG 3 shots in the head blood every where big macs across the table kids screeming people crying there all in shok THERES MORE TO IT BUT I WILL GIVE YOU A RUFF IDEA what it was like ok

lets fly to ADELAIDE THE CITY OF CHIRCHES

ok we are here have you got some mase lets go to a place i know well and yes i know these guyes

in australia the goverment give you money for two weeks if you dont have a job or you can not work...............there were three blokes one was butcher thay would kill pedafiles and people that were a little fucked in the head choppem up and place ther body parts in to a barrel once thay were gone thay would clame there pay a freand that was in jail sead the butcher had a lap top with pics and cort documents so thay had a look he had sowen a dogs head on a human body for larfs .........

oh i forgot about the famaly this group of doctours and lawyers and good well to do people would get pore unlucky people tourcher them put gluss up there anuses cut there penusus off and do the most sick out of this world suff to them it was evil......but adelaide is a nice place now layed back go to the beach watch my daughter play in the sun with her puppy dog go for a drive in the hills takeing her to see the wild life australian animals get ice cream and play today here the tem is 38 and sunny

there is a lot to see......................................... lets go to the GREAT AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK oh get a hat and sun screen and lots of water lets see airs rock you can see it change color i knew a black fella name jimmy he was talkin and drinkin and talkin he says where airs rock sits at a sertan time of the day a part of the shadow of the big rock points to opeal we can go see the devils marbells two but lets cut through the gut of australia to..........................................

DARWIN N.T..... ive been in the city there crocs have walked down there malls when the sun goes down it looks as if it is falling off the edge of the earth the sun sets are the best in the world the smell you cant emagin it nature the smell freshness i love darwin n.t the wild life the trees the smell you can go to the city then walk to the sea walk to the bush the feeling you get i can not tell you people

ok you can look up MARK CHOPPER READ i think his on www. CHOPPER .COM you can look up mark williams melbourn gang land war.........................adelaide bodys in the barrels merders... the famely merders von imen the wacko sicko I WOULD KILL THIS BLOKE..but his locked away in jail getting tourcherd anyways ..... the city of chirches adelaide....adelaide hills chane of ponds its nice...

norten terrotory airs rock .... the kurong..devils marbells.......northern terrotory sun sets....darwin .n.t australian wild life you may poast some pics on marys topic........ok ill get back to you soon WE MAY GET ON OUR PLANE SOON >> MARY CAN WE FLY NOW IVE SEEN A LOT HERE AND TALKED A LOT ABOUT THIS PLACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHEN YOU GET ON BOARD MARY MAY WE LOOK IN EJIPT //INDEA//JURUSELIM///AMSTERDAM for some high times...... CAP MARY I HOPE I GAVE YOU A GOOD TOUR OF MY LAND THE LAND DOWN UNDER...... maybe wee could see where you are from some time

• 2 weeks later...

MARY Mary MARY where are you we cant find you .................................peoples i hope we can find Mary soon how do you fly this thing ....Mary Mary come back :flying: we cant fly with out you Mary so please come back Mary MARY WHERE ARE YOU MARY we have gotta search for her i hope she is not lost

• 1 month later...
MARY Mary MARY where are you we cant find you .................................peoples i hope we can find Mary soon how do you fly this thing ....Mary Mary come back :flying: we cant fly with out you Mary so please come back Mary MARY WHERE ARE YOU MARY we have gotta search for her i hope she is not lost

Thank you for being concerned about me. I was kidnapped by aleins and all is really quite well. I have much work to do but I wanted to say

Happy Valentines Day to all, many hugs.

Archived