• 1 month later...

I am in the process of figuring out:

One Way Out-Allman Bros

IMTOD

Sample in A Jar-Phish

Stealing Time From Th Faulty Plan-Phish

Red House-Jimi Hendrix

nice to see someone else who likes phish. chalkdust is so fun to play

-I'm personally working on That's The Way, and hopefully i shall get my friend to sing(and she has an incredible voice)

nice to see someone else who likes phish. chalkdust is so fun to play

-I'm personally working on That's The Way, and hopefully i shall get my friend to sing(and she has an incredible voice)

Yeah they're a great band. Stunning musicianship.

I have moved on to:

Tweezer-Phish

I Aint Superstitious-Jeff Beck

Myself, I just picked up the bass about a week ago. The chunky bass riffs of "Whole Lotta Love" are what first inspired me. Needless to say, I think I've found the love of my life!

Basically mastered (for bass): Whole Lotta Love, Heartbreaker, Good Times Bad Times....

Love that bass.

• 2 years later...

Here is a link to my demos, as promised, of my melodies & lyrics for Jimmy Page's - today's are Embryos # 1 & # 2 (A.K.A. Domino).

Kathleen Mary Parker Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos

I will have more coming later, and maybe better takes of these, too - I've been working on them for a while now, and I do see improvement over time... : )

Myself, I just picked up the bass about a week ago. The chunky bass riffs of "Whole Lotta Love" are what first inspired me. Needless to say, I think I've found the love of my life!

Basically mastered (for bass): Whole Lotta Love, Heartbreaker, Good Times Bad Times....

Love that bass.

You master all them in a week of having a bass, you must be a prodigy lol. them big bass chords in heart breaker got to be tough good job.

• 2 months later...

Here is a link to my demos, as promised, of my melodies & lyrics for Jimmy Page's - today's are Embryos # 1 & # 2 (A.K.A. Domino).

I will have more coming later, and maybe better takes of these, too - I've been working on them for a while now, and I do see improvement over time... : )

Here is a link to my continuing series of demos of my melodies & lyrics for Jimmy Page's "Embryos" & more...

Today's is the acoustic one - No. 3 - from the "It Might Get Loud" outtakes...

http://www.reverbnation.com/kathleenmaryparker

My new demo of lyrics & melody for Jimmy Page's "Summer's Day" acoustic instrumental is now available.

As with my previous offerings, I have dubbed my vocals over Jimmy's instrumental, here downloaded from JimmyPage.com...

ONLY THE VOCALS ARE MINE - THE GUITAR IS JIMMY'S (OF COURSE !).

Here is the link:

I recently acquired a Ludwig Supraphonic snare just like the one Bonzo played and have been adding on to the Zep tunes I already play. Here is the complete list:

Down by the Seaside

What is and What Should Never Be

Dazed and Confused

Communication Breakdown

I Can't Quit You Babe

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

You Time is Gonna Come

Heart Breaker

Dancing Days

Celebration Day

Immigrant Song

Trampled Under Foot