"On-Line Dating"

Dzldoc

My wife and I visited New York City in September. I could not believe how many beautiful women I saw. It was unreal. Good thing I had sunglasses. B)

Don't worry,my wife was checking out the guys. Doesn't bother me none. Who knows Yukon, maybe she was checking your ass out.:o Big Daddy :lol:

I agree. NY has incredible looking women there. Out of all the cities i have been too they had the best looking ones.

What would you prefer I called it? You are chasin women! You ARE hunting. For the Trophy girlfriend/wife/signifigant other or whatever you want to call her. I haven't seen you so I dont know if you are a prize to them or not? I just hope they bring their purse.

I don't chase women. Honestly. Yes they should bring their purse. I don't think they should pay for me. Just that they pay their share. They will expect me to pay. It's only fair.

I don't chase women. Honestly. Yes they should bring their purse. I don't think they should pay for me. Just that they pay their share. They will expect me to pay. It's only fair.

:redcard:

You better have a big paint brush. I think the online dating thing is the way most people will meet in the present and future. Its ok in my opinion. I dont want a woman that is in a damn bar knocking back martini's every night. Shit. At least online Im going to meet some normal, smart people along with some whacks. But you have to have enough intelligence to use a computer and type on a keypad. You may assume that is a given, but there are people out there that are clueless, and illiterate. I don't want a "dumb broad" either. Gum twirlin, ass shakin ho that I have to worry about coming home and finding her cheating on me. I think the real knockouts are the ones you have to worry about. My wife is hot, dont get me wrong, but I know I can trust her. I think you can probably figure it out pretty early in the game if you have been around a few years. I worry more about young guys like Spats who are easy prey to gold digging, baggage loaded, bimbo's looking for a meal ticket. LOL. I know Ill catch hell for these comments but hey, we need a little excitement around here.

Run run rudolph.

People do meet nowadays and wind up together. It happens. Glad you and your wife are happy :rolleyes:

spats' stats....

Statistics

Profile Views: 260*

Local Time: Dec 21 2008, 06:09 PM

3,111 posts (8.28 per day)

......... about absolutely NOTHING......... :hysterical:

But we still luv ya spats! ;)

• 1 month later...

EEk!

online dating!

Actually I have a friend who is paid to pretend to be a woman and form relationships with men online (if they read the fine print they would realize it is an online service and costs $5 a min - then if they get into a texting relationship with them it goes up to about $7 a text)

then they get the bill in the mail and they have no idea why! I think it is terrible...

EEk!

online dating!

Actually I have a friend who is paid to pretend to be a woman and form relationships with men online (if they read the fine print they would realize it is an online service and costs $5 a min - then if they get into a texting relationship with them it goes up to about $7 a text)

then they get the bill in the mail and they have no idea why! I think it is terrible...

They couldn't at least have the decency to hire actual women to pretend to be interested? Any "man" that would take a job like that needs help, too...

Archived