Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Dzldoc

"On-Line Dating"

EEk!

online dating!

Actually I have a friend who is paid to pretend to be a woman and form relationships with men online (if they read the fine print they would realize it is an online service and costs $5 a min - then if they get into a texting relationship with them it goes up to about $7 a text)

then they get the bill in the mail and they have no idea why! I think it is terrible...

That's a terrible thing to do. Sounds like a bad scam :(

Edited by ninelives

Yes, it doesn't sound like a good deal at all. It would probably make someone feel quite bad about themselves once they realize they're paying for companionship--and were tricked into it.

EEk!

online dating!

Actually I have a friend who is paid to pretend to be a woman and form relationships with men online (if they read the fine print they would realize it is an online service and costs $5 a min - then if they get into a texting relationship with them it goes up to about $7 a text)

then they get the bill in the mail and they have no idea why! I think it is terrible...

:huh: With all the free stuff that is on the net, anyone that would spend that kind of money is either a sick individual or just an Idiot!

I actually paid $25 to be able to respond to a good dating site. It was $25 for a month, unlimited. Back in 2005 when I met my current wife. The best $25 I ever spent. They are not all a rip off. There is nothing free except chat rooms and the ones you will meet there, no thanks. At least with the dating sites you have to create a profile and you can screen for age, location and many more things. And most arent going to want to take the next step without seeing a picture. I took a chance because my wife was only about three miles from where I lived. we met at a coffee shop, Tim Horton's. I went in there wondering if she would be 200 lbs, tatoos all over and in a bikers jacket? :unsure: She hadn't posted a picture out of fear of someone seeing it that she knows.

Yeah, I was talking about that by the minute stuff <_< sounds like the old 900 phone crap that used to be on late night tv :rolleyes:

The closest I've came to online dating is posting a listing for platonic friends on craigslist. It didn't work. I wanted to find people to hang out, eat out and check out concerts, yeah I know I should friends for this but I don't. A few responses later I decided it wasn't for me.

The closest I've came to online dating is posting a listing for platonic friends on craigslist. It didn't work. I wanted to find people to hang out, eat out and check out concerts, yeah I know I should friends for this but I don't. A few responses later I decided it wasn't for me.

I don't know how nationwide they run but have you checked out meetup.com? They have different meet ups depending on what you're interested in. Can be social or for business/networking purposes.

That's a terrible thing to do. Sounds like a bad scam :(

They are like human bots it is nasty! but apparently it isn't illegal... he got the job through a temp agency...

^man...that's definitely a strange job to have--chatting up with lonely men.

:unsure: Especially if "You're!" a man. :lol:

They are like human bots it is nasty! but apparently it isn't illegal... he got the job through a temp agency...

I'm really surprised it's legal but I guess they have it set up in such a way to ensure its legality.

Edited by ninelives

I'm really surprised it's legal but I guess they have it set up in such a way to ensure its legality.

still it is a pretty shit thing to do.

I have never visited a on-line dating service but met some great people (man!) through Internet already...

It does not matter HOW or WHERE you meet someone... though I would not look for someone on such a on-line dating service. There are enough other possibilities to meet someone!!!

Edited by Yvonne

Hmmmm... A man who lives in Australia who enjoys pretending to be a woman, to lure straight men. Does he have a horsey???

I tried it once (god knows why), and it was a disaster. The guy didn't look bad, but he was so boring that I easily understood why he resorted to this option.

^tried what once?

Eh--nevermind. I thought I was in the pet peeves thread. LOL

Edited by manderlyh

Thought I'd dig up this old thread to post this videosmile.gifhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddqx_cWUN-ghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddqx_cWUN-g

Don't click on the link if you're easily offendedohmy.gif Harsh!

hysterical.gif

Hi Doc,

Where did you find that one mate? fcuking hilarious, wish he was around when i was younger, bet you do too? ;)

Regards, Danny

Edited by BIGDAN

Hi Doc,

Where did you find that one mate? fcuking hilarious, whish he was around when i was younger, bet you do too? ;)

Regards, Danny

Hey Dan

a friend emailed me one of his rants about Christmas postage stamps, that one was pretty funny too.

If you go on you tube just search for "The kid from Brooklyn" he has a bunch of vids on there and I guess he has his own site as well but I haven't been on it.

I'm waiting for his heart to explode lol.

A while back a girl asked me about a guy who was keen on meeting her. She e-mailed me his username and asked what I saw.. I immediately got a bad feeling and saw that he was dangerous and told her that she would have an extremely bad time, and that rape was in his plans and their was a chance of murder. She decided not to go meet him. A few weeks later that person was arrested for raping a girl he met on line and is the suspect in the murder of another girl he met online. I have helped other girls avoid such tragedies butt to see the guy arrested in the news and to have her confirm that it was him makes doin what I do all the more fun!!!

A while back a girl asked me about a guy who was keen on meeting her. She e-mailed me his username and asked what I saw.. I immediately got a bad feeling and saw that he was dangerous and told her that she would have an extremely bad time, and that rape was in his plans and their was a chance of murder. She decided not to go meet him. A few weeks later that person was arrested for raping a girl he met on line and is the suspect in the murder of another girl he met online. I have helped other girls avoid such tragedies butt to see the guy arrested in the news and to have her confirm that it was him makes doin what I do all the more fun!!!

Do you have the ability to pick out the gold diggers and fatal attractions?huh.gif