"On-Line Dating"

Dzldoc

Thanks. :D It's true. Women want equal pay and equal job opportunities but other than that they appear to want men to be in charge or treated as a equal by a man other than in the work force. It's too bad. It's a good cause going to waste because they want to stay old fashioned and wait for their Knight in Shining Armor or Prince Charming. They attitude they have about work should extend to their personal lives.

I will be your knight in shining armour

coming to your emotional rescue, lol :slapface:

My idea of a knight in shining armour would be a real friend.

Not some guy with a hidden agenda. That simple.

Dont take me so seriously. Im sorry, I was just kidding. Hell, I had a couple yanked too. But there are some that just dont do anything about their appearance and its just laziness. That is differant. Looks arent everything either. that is for sure. But there has to be some degree of physical attraction or it will never work out. You certainly have to agree with that I hope? You really have to watch out for liars. I think its always better if both people involved have their pics posted. Then their wont be the chance that they hit it off well in conversation and when they meet, one of their jaws drop in dissapointment. And then neither has to worry about hurting someones feelings.

lol. Ok, you are off the hook :D

I lost that tooth to a beer bottle.

Twist cap doesn't mean use your teeth ... (note to self for future reference)

Yeah, I agree, but missing a couple of teeth definitely doesn't make one a hag.

I was in the Sony shop a few years ago to get my camera fixed. I was in a black down to the floor dress I often wear. Guys don't tend to look when you are draped.

In walks a guy with a trophy girlfriend. She is blond, duh, lol, made up to the hilt... high high heels. I watch the guys who work there, one by one drop jaw, and get each other's attention to grab an eyeful. I'm rather looking at her, wondering how much fun it is to have a high maintenance chick. she's so darned stuck up (she was working on getting the guys' attention while her boyfriend wasn't looking), and wondered how long she sits in front of the mirror every morning and how different she looks at night when she takes her "face" off.

I just turned 45 and don't have any wrinkles on my face. I think that's pretty cool.

I don't wear make up because I'd rather be natural. Its not for lack of care.

It's not my looks I'd be worried about with dating though. It's my beingness.

I don't know how many guys would be able to handle a very odd mystic.

It gets lonely sometimes.

Maybe there should be dating sites created for freaks of nature...

Well, from the pic I've seen of you the tooth thing is a non-issue. You're quite lovely. :)

Hey thank you. I needed that right now. :)

Charles, you will have to let us know how it goes should you decide to venture. I have a friend of mine who's been trying to talk me into trying it out for the past couple of months.

Catholic Youth Orgy ? :lol:

That's the first thought to spring to my mind too. :lol: I wonder what it really stands for.....Catholic Youth Organization perhaps??

Thanks. :D It's true. Women want equal pay and equal job opportunities but other than that they appear to want men to be in charge or treated as a equal by a man other than in the work force. It's too bad. It's a good cause going to waste because they want to stay old fashioned and wait for their Knight in Shining Armor or Prince Charming. They attitude they have about work should extend to their personal lives.

Really? I haven't heard any women with this attitude since, well, my generation (am 53) and not many even then. None of my daughters' friends have ever thought about a Knight, etc. If anything, from my personal experience, the opposite is true.......that freeloading, mooch of a son-in-law of mine has definitely snagged himself a Princess Charming!

lol. Ok, you are off the hook :D

I lost that tooth to a beer bottle.

Twist cap doesn't mean use your teeth ... (note to self for future reference)

Yeah, I agree, but missing a couple of teeth definitely doesn't make one a hag.

I was in the Sony shop a few years ago to get my camera fixed. I was in a black down to the floor dress I often wear. Guys don't tend to look when you are draped.

In walks a guy with a trophy girlfriend. She is blond, duh, lol, made up to the hilt... high high heels. I watch the guys who work there, one by one drop jaw, and get each other's attention to grab an eyeful. I'm rather looking at her, wondering how much fun it is to have a high maintenance chick. she's so darned stuck up (she was working on getting the guys' attention while her boyfriend wasn't looking), and wondered how long she sits in front of the mirror every morning and how different she looks at night when she takes her "face" off.

I just turned 45 and don't have any wrinkles on my face. I think that's pretty cool.

I don't wear make up because I'd rather be natural. Its not for lack of care.

It's not my looks I'd be worried about with dating though. It's my beingness.

I don't know how many guys would be able to handle a very odd mystic.

It gets lonely sometimes.

Maybe there should be dating sites created for freaks of nature...

I take offense to that, I'm blonde

Nah, I'm just kidding.

Anyway, I definitely agree with you on your attitude of beauty, I couldn't add anything else to make it more perfect.

And I don't get that many dates either, being that high school is a cesspool for image dating.

I can't wait to get out of this place. [high school, that is]

Nah, I'm just kidding.

Anyway, I definitely agree with you on your attitude of beauty, I couldn't add anything else to make it more perfect.

And I don't get that many dates either, being that high school is a cesspool for image dating.

Do you have an idea of what direction you want to move your life in?

Maybe if you focus on that, it will be a little more tolerable.

Hey you know what I wonder??

Question for those of you who have used dating sites.

Can you meet someone to get together to jam? Music? Anything like that out there?

Nah, I'm just kidding.

btw, there's nothing wrong with blond, if you're blond.

Everywhere I go, there are posters trying to convince me to go blond, lol.

Stuff like: Blond, dare to be... lol

I'm not sure if she was naturally blond anyhow, nor do I care. It was just such a stereotypical scene playing out before my very eyes. It was funny.

Hi all,

Yukon,you write a book,because that is cold hard fact.Write it and I'll buy it.

D,good luck,with your attitude,experience and your charm,......you can't find a partner/broad/girl friend?? :blink:

On-line or other-wise,one will fall,maybe not in your lap,but into your heart,... :thumbsup:

KB()

Hey KB,

well it's more of a time constraint thing, between working & working OT then working on my house (efing storms! :angry: ) there isn't much time to get out and about.

Going to stop and take a break around New Years.

With the Sugar Bowl and Mardi-Gras coming up this town will be dripping with honey :D

Thanx for the word up bro! :)

I would like to know how many divorces have been related to meeting and chatting on line.

Before she left the ex was accusing me of talking to women online :rolleyes: which I wasn't at that time, but I am now! :lol:

Thanks. It's true. Women want equal pay and equal job opportunities but other than that they appear to want men to be in charge or treated as a equal by a man other than in the work force. It's too bad. It's a good cause going to waste because they want to stay old fashioned and wait for their Knight in Shining Armor or Prince Charming. They attitude they have about work should extend to their personal lives.

Allow me to explain something to you son. No matter the public opinion or what you think about equality, by men taking the lead role gives most women the feeling of being wanted/needed. It's in their genes just like when a man looks at a woman's nice ass!

we have to do it, it's hardwired into our brains, it's part of nature we have to work hard not to do it :slapface: well most of us anyway :rolleyes: .

Hey, I take offense at that remark.I'm missing a couple of teeth. It's sometimes an offset of a hard life.No baggage, I only brought what I wanted with me. I'm worth my weight in gold or diamonds, don't care about stuff, I could take it or leave it.And hey, my missing tooth near the front of my mouth doesn't prevent me from smiling HUGE.ok??? Remember when Robert was missing his tooth? I'm missing the same one. I just haven't been able to afford to fix it yet. Doesn't make me ugly. And if you want to define a hag as HA.G well then, ok., lol. Would I be overlooked because I am missing a couple of teeth? that's some guys loss then.

I have "ALL" of my teeth :D ...and I have the reciept to prove it!

btw, there's nothing wrong with blond, if you're blond.

Everywhere I go, there are posters trying to convince me to go blond, lol.

Stuff like: Blond, dare to be... lol

I'm not sure if she was naturally blond anyhow, nor do I care. It was just such a stereotypical scene playing out before my very eyes. It was funny.

They say blondes "Have" more fun, but Brunettes "Are" more fun! :veryhot::D

Hey thank you. I needed that right now. :)

Charles, you will have to let us know how it goes should you decide to venture. I have a friend of mine who's been trying to talk me into trying it out for the past couple of months.

"First!" you need to empty your "Full" email inbox :rolleyes::slapface:

Do you have an idea of what direction you want to move your life in?

Maybe if you focus on that, it will be a little more tolerable.

Hey you know what I wonder??

Question for those of you who have used dating sites.

Can you meet someone to get together to jam? Music? Anything like that out there?

Yes, I have an idea on what I want to do, which makes me eager to get of high school even more. :D

Just another thing to consider. Long distance relationships usually dont work out. Its a confirmed fact. Unless one is willing to relocate. I think that many are willing to meet people that post pics only but there are many that are hesitant to do this as they have the fear that someone they know will spot them. But if you post your picture, it will speed up the process. List your interests and be honest. If you are not honest iit will come back to bite you later.

I wish my ex could have read this about 25 years ago.

Catholic Youth Orgy ? :lol:

Fuck, I hate the NT

Every knee will bow, every tongue confess

cat.h.o.lic(k)

I figured out their game

bastards.

I would love to empty the vatican of their excesses and distribute them accordingly

Sorry, that was getting totally off topic. A few years ago, I found out psychicly and then confirmed factually that there was a native holocaust in Canada, thousands and thousands of native kids were murdered. I will post the link after when I can relocate it, but it's something that everyone should be aware of.

http://hiddenfromhistory.org/

That's the first thought to spring to my mind too. :lol: I wonder what it really stands for.....Catholic Youth Organization perhaps??

Really? I haven't heard any women with this attitude since, well, my generation (am 53) and not many even then. None of my daughters' friends have ever thought about a Knight, etc. If anything, from my personal experience, the opposite is true.......that freeloading, mooch of a son-in-law of mine has definitely snagged himself a Princess Charming!

That's another thing women love to do. They love to pass over good guys for bad guys. They are addicted to it or it's in their genes or something. A lot of good guys suffer because of that.

Nah, I'm just kidding.

College and university is pretty shallow too though.

Hey KB,

well it's more of a time constraint thing, between working & working OT then working on my house (efing storms! :angry: ) there isn't much time to get out and about.

Going to stop and take a break around New Years.

With the Sugar Bowl and Mardi-Gras coming up this town will be dripping with honey :D

Thanx for the word up bro! :)

Before she left the ex was accusing me of talking to women online :rolleyes: which I wasn't at that time, but I am now! :lol:

Allow me to explain something to you son. No matter the public opinion or what you think about equality, by men taking the lead role gives most women the feeling of being wanted/needed. It's in their genes just like when a man looks at a woman's nice ass!

we have to do it, it's hardwired into our brains, it's part of nature we have to work hard not to do it :slapface: well most of us anyway :rolleyes: .

I have "ALL" of my teeth :D ...and I have the reciept to prove it!

And men need to feel wanted and needed to. And I don't mean by the stereo typical alpha male things like needing him fix things blah, blah either.

LOL we can call it the "Dutch Treat Dateline" :slapface:

What's wrong with splitting the check??? :rolleyes:

I don't think the women would appreciate me being in charge. Because it would involve the women approaching, splitting the bill, etc. It would be an equal thing. Everyone being on the same level.

What's wrong with splitting the check??? :rolleyes:

I don't think the women would appreciate me being in charge. Because it would involve the women approaching, splitting the bill, etc. It would be an equal thing. Everyone being on the same level.

I can see why you haven't found anyone yet.

Archived