Hi from Evster

Evster2012

hi there brspled, how is everything in your world? i heard you have had some nasty weather lately. are you ok?

Hi there! I'm fine, thank you. The weather isn't good at all, especially in the south of the country. Some HUGE flooding, about 100 people died, more than 50 000 are homeless now, really so sad. But here in São Paulo it's not that bad.

Thank you so much for asking. :)

Hi there! I'm fine, thank you. The weather isn't good at all, especially in the south of the country. Some HUGE flooding, about 100 people died, more than 50 000 are homeless now, really so sad. But here in São Paulo it's not that bad.

Thank you so much for asking. :)

you're welcome!

i saw a little bit about it in the paper here yestaerday, and i thought " brazil......... hmmm the only person i know ( well, kinda ) is brspled ". so i wondered how you were. it's great to hear you are ok.xoxox

Hi Evster! I am new here but have been lurking since March or so. I have really enjoyed reading your posts with your immense knowledge on Led Zeppelin and music in general. I am overjoyed to see that you are back! I am looking forward to your future contributions to the forum.

:cheer:

• 5 weeks later...

Ev,

So glad you're back. You've been missed very much around here and glad things are going well with you and the Mrs. as well as the big move. Keep in touch and hope to hear more from you and all of your great insight and opinions on the forum.

Have one if you may... :beer:

:toast:

:thumbsup:

Sup Ev.

I havn't been on for a long time and just wanted to drop in and say hey. Once you slowed down posting and then all but disappeared nobody seemed to have the same kind of insight into the lesser known Zep stuff and the forum kind of lost its appeal for me. Its good to see that you are well. Happy new year, and good luck in 2009.

Please don't think me full of myself for starting an entire thread...I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Angi and I are fine. We've moved cross country and are doing alright. We're fine. We have a lot of friends here on the board, and I'm sorry I haven't kept in better touch. I'll try and check in more now that things are settling in. So here I am...checking in. ^_^:beer:

Holy bunch of new smilies! Had to search to find my beer! :lol:

Cheers Sam! :wave:

How's it going "Evster?" Long time no hear! I just had to comment on this thread. I take it that you are here to stay huh? I feel like shit today, I had too much to drink yesterday and early today. But I survived. I'm glad to hear that you're doing ok and are back where you belong. WELCOME BACK! If possible, write up some threads on legendary 1970's bands other than the mighty LED ZEPPELIN. 1970's bands seems to be the theme right now. ROCK ON "Evster!

Archived