Possible return to the studio in January for Robert

MHD

Can't wait to hear the follow up to Raising Sand. I'm so glad he's still moving forward with his music. That's the very attitude that made Zeppelin so great.

People who moan about Robert Plant and call him selfish are in fact...ridiculous.

They are shouting/crying/moaning because the man won't do what THEY WANT him to do. He clearly doesn't want to do it. So surely they are more selfish than he ever could be because they are annoyed that he won't do something he has no interest in doing JUST FOR THEM.

I don't see him pushing anyone else to do what they have no interest in doing.

He owes us nothing and yet he still gives. I for one agree with an earlier post about just being happy to be able to hear his stuff. :)

:goodpost:

Can't wait to hear the follow up to Raising Sand. I'm so glad he's still moving forward with his music. That's the very attitude that made Zeppelin so great.

People who moan about Robert Plant and call him selfish are in fact...ridiculous.

They are shouting/crying/moaning because the man won't do what THEY WANT him to do. He clearly doesn't want to do it. So surely they are more selfish than he ever could be because they are annoyed that he won't do something he has no interest in doing JUST FOR THEM.

He owes us nothing and yet he still gives. I for one agree with an earlier post about just being happy to be able to hear his stuff. :)

Great post Aligula! I totally agree with you :thumbsup:

:yourock::cheer::thumbsup:

I'm in agreement as well Aligula. Well done. Couldn't have said it any better. As much as I'd like to see him be with JP, JPJ and JB, he's doing what he feels is best to move his career forward and develop himself more as a singer. When they hit the road, I'll certainly be at a venue enjoying their performance and everything they give to us.

:banana::thanku:

Now that is really mean.

Thats the Knebby way -- nevers adds anything constructive -- just attacks posters with differing viewpoints. I am surprised that kind of attitude is tolerated on the forum, but to each their own. I tend to skip over Knebby's posts, partly due to Knebby's poor attitude and partly due to Knebby's ignorance. I usually don't lower myself to reply to/about Knebby, but for this one time I will. Feel free to attack away at me Knebby -- I know your style, but I am not on the forum for that reason -- thus I will not respond to your usual childish antics, so enjoy yourself.

I think for the last 40 years Robert has given us more than we could ever imagine. He owes us absolutely nothing and no matter how you state it, I just don't see his career choices as selfish. He's an artist - he's creative. He has to follow what moves him. If that's not Zep, I have absolutely no issue with that. I just want him to continue recording and touring for a good long time (as I feel about all of them). He's also donated his time and money to help numerous charities and local members of his community.

I think you may be missing the point of my post, but good post, nonetheless. I won't beat a dead horse.

Thanks for your opinion.

Thats the Knebby way -- nevers adds anything constructive -- just attacks posters with differing viewpoints. I am surprised that kind of attitude is tolerated on the forum, but to each their own. I tend to skip over Knebby's posts, partly due to Knebby's poor attitude and partly due to Knebby's ignorance. I usually don't lower myself to reply to/about Knebby, but for this one time I will. Feel free to attack away at me Knebby -- I know your style, but I am not on the forum for that reason -- thus I will not respond to your usual childish antics, so enjoy yourself.

Thank you. I feel the same.

:hysterical::hysterical:

I will only partly agree here in that I have read some nasty posts by Knebby BUT it seemed to me they were more of a retaliatory response than an offensive attack.

Come to think of it now, I've noticed Knebby skips over alot of my posts even when they're direct responses to her. I feel so unloved. LOL

*sniffs underarms and palms hand to mouth for a breath check*

Archived