Happy Thanksgiving!

Hotplant

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Hope everyone has a happy day with whoever they are with.

The horror stories can begin Friday morning.

3496ulu.jpg

The same to you Hotplant. :)

No horror stories here - we're all too laid back.

Happy Thanksgiving to my husband - my soulmate and the love of my life - and to my amazing children and to all of my wonderful friends and family members. I am so thankful for all of you.

acid_01f101c94d2c0822fbe00201a8c0Za.jpg

acid_01f301c94d2c0822fbe00201a8c0Za.jpg

acid_01f501c94d2c0822fbe00201a8c0Za.jpg

acid_01f701c94d2c0822fbe00201a8c0Za.jpg

acid_01fb01c94d2c08256ce00201a8c0Za.jpg

May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

Have never a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs! :D

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

My daughter has been asking me for two weeks now if tomorrow is Thanksgiving! When i have told her no, she gets all upset! She has made so many school projects and seen tv commercials about it, and she gets so excited. I'm so thankful for my precious daughter, my wonderful family and close friends. This is my favorite family holiday because it's the one where all the family get together.

Everyone who celebrate, have a safe and enjoyable day!

• 11 months later...

It's that time of year when all turkeys go on diets so as not to be the fattest bird in the yard. They all hope for the annual pardon.

Found this in the back pages and thought it was time to bring it forward.

I will be cooking this year for my family. Last year I got out of it, which was real nice for a change but the hubby missed all the leftovers.

I am thankful for my husband and family. Thankful I still have a job and a roof over my head even though my employer will be cutting my hours just before Christmas. I am thankful every year for surgeon's steady hands and the ability to walk. I am thankful for my friends.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

It's that time of year when all turkeys go on diets so as not to be the fattest bird in the yard. They all hope for the annual pardon.

Found this in the back pages and thought it was time to bring it forward.

I will be cooking this year for my family. Last year I got out of it, which was real nice for a change but the hubby missed all the leftovers.

I am thankful for my husband and family. Thankful I still have a job and a roof over my head even though my employer will be cutting my hours just before Christmas. I am thankful every year for surgeon's steady hands and the ability to walk. I am thankful for my friends.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

Lovely to hear that somebody appreciates you 'ledzepfvr' and that you are safe and well, but what about the Turkey?

Kind Regards and Happy Thanksgiving, Danny

PS,

Chicken-"Pass the sauce please?" :o

Turkey-"Get Stuffed" :lol:

Isn't it a little early for Thanksgiving talk? I mean, we only just celebrated Halloween. We don't even know who all is coming this year or what we're serving.

Nope. Halloween was yesterdays news. :D Not too early to figure out what the hell to serve with the bird and who may or not be coming over. I usually change my mind on the menu several times before the day and even when I'm grocery shopping I may think of something different. We usually start with a small group of family and by the time the day gets here we end up with a baseball team.

Archived