why is robert not interested in a tour

c mac

peter gabriel bailed on genesis john anderson sot sick the stones suck the only thing to look foreward to is the faces tour this summer i had my fill with tribute bands except the musical box what a great band best show ive seen in years haunting to say the least so come on Robert you owe this to your loyal fans

peter gabriel bailed on genesis john anderson sot sick the stones suck the only thing to look foreward to is the faces tour this summer i had my fill with tribute bands except the musical box what a great band best show ive seen in years haunting to say the least so come on Robert you owe this to your loyal fans

Perhaps you should explore some new music out there. There's lots of it. Classic rock isn't the only thing B)

And to put my broken record on again - Robert owes us NOTHING.

Perhaps you should explore some new music out there. There's lots of it. Classic rock isn't the only thing B)

And to put my broken record on again - Robert owes us NOTHING.

/quote]your right but jimmy owes us he needs to open up the vault and quench our thirst

hmm...are you on some sort of medication?

you have just posted *no bonham - no zeppelin*, now you want a zeppelin

please put your brain into gear before posting again

undiscovered pygmies in south america seem to know more about this subject than you

:dont:

what does Jimmy owe you?

He doesn't owe you anything. He gave everything for quite some time, and constantly works with Zep material. I think you need to shut up and quit complaining. Neither Jimmy nor Robert said you ahd to spend your money on Zeppelin stuff, that was your choice. Take your complaining elsewhere because I don't want to hear it.

what does Jimmy owe you?

He doesn't owe you anything. He gave everything for quite some time, and constantly works with Zep material. I think you need to shut up and quit complaining. Neither Jimmy nor Robert said you ahd to spend your money on Zeppelin stuff, that was your choice. Take your complaining elsewhere because I don't want to hear it.

They dont owe anything to us and we dont owe anything to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of all the artists from the classic rock era (say 60-70s) Robert Plant has arguably evolved the most. Why go backwards and do something youve already done? I doubt he needs the money too. I was watching some Plant/Allsion clips and a lot of their gigs looked real small and intimate. That is a great environment for a musician that wants to play simply for the love of music. Personally, i would love to see Zep but I kinda dont in some way too. It would just be a huge over-hyped fiasco and I would get shitty seats. Plus, I wouldnt hear anything new. Zeppelin was always about evolving and moving forward and I just dont see how they could do that in todays world. I am dying for a some new Jimmy Page music though...

You owe us some periods.

................................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

Is that enough for ya??? ;)

:D

R B)

Argh not another 'Robert is a b**terd' thread!

Its very similar to the Ritchie Blackmore/Blackmore's Night hating that goes on on Deep Purple boards. People should be allowed to make the music they want to.

Surely the fact that Jimmy, JPJ and Jason are doing something together is the best news since the O2 show was announced.

Argh not another 'Robert is a b**terd' thread!

Its very similar to the Ritchie Blackmore/Blackmore's Night hating that goes on on Deep Purple boards. People should be allowed to make the music they want to.

Surely the fact that Jimmy, JPJ and Jason are doing something together is the best news since the O2 show was announced.

Exactly. I'm ridiculously exited for the new project. Obviously it would be more amazing if RP did it, but if he doesn't want to, leave him alone! Let's appreciate the fact that any of them still want to make music.

Archived