Zeppelin world tour petition

editboy

Been lurking this forum for a couple of years now(not registred) and what strikes me most is that so many of you guys seems to defend RP in his decision to not participate in any LZ reunion.

I see it this way:

Whitout LZ Robert wouldnt been near the God status he enjoyed after LZ.

LZ was in my opinion one of the greatest bands ever.

The band chemistry was unbelievible,JB,JP and JPJ was(is) true virtuosos and RP´s vocals was outstanding in that format.

Thats whats made them famous,in my eyes.

Regarding the O2, the way i see i it,RP really enjoyed it,and old tensions was gone(?)

So,why all the understanding of RP´s no to LZ ?

Its the fans who bought the records and saw the concerts that made them what they are today,so why not give something back when its possible to do it? (JB is accepted as the only substitute for his father)

Of course hes a free individual and have the right to decide what he want to do,but i think he is forgetting were he achieved hes carrier from:

the fans,us,who bought the records and saw the concerts!

In my eyes,thats egocentric behavior.

So come on and bash me now for my opinion,but thats the way i feel.

ps.sorry for my bad english! ds

Hello hedgerow, welcome to the board.

Ok, I'm one having accepted his choice and quite ok with that.

And that's all why, you've said it very well.

Of course hes a free individual and have the right to decide what he want to do

Welcome, and no desire to bash you, but--if you've been lurking all that time (as far back as the old board if you've been around a couple of years), you must have read all the arguments on this topic, on both sides. Many many people have argued from your perspective, many many people have argued from Plant's perspective, I really think we've thoroughly had this discussion!

Welcome, and no desire to bash you, but--if you've been lurking all that time (as far back as the old board if you've been around a couple of years), you must have read all the arguments on this topic, on both sides. Many many people have argued from your perspective, many many people have argued from Plant's perspective, I really think we've thoroughly had this discussion!

Hi and thx!

And yes,i seen both sides of the discussion of course,but as it seems to me,its the members on this forum who probaly have the most inside info about the band members especially Plant,who takes his NO to LZ without a fight :unsure: but im maybe wrong.

I just wanted to get rid of some frustration,built up even stronger since the O2.

I have no interest in starting a discussion about this again,just wanted to say what i feel about this.

But i really think that RP is ego about this.

Enough of that,

i made my point,and to my defense i admit that i had a couple of beers yesterday B)

Cheers!

Archived