who was the last famous person you saw

caroselambra~

I'm so proud that my daughter made the "A" team (out of 4) this year in her middle school's girls' basketball program. And was stunned to hear that her coaches are 2 of the most famous names in women's professional basketball, Alica Scott and Sheryl Swoopes. Sheryl has been called by the press the female version of Michael Jordan and has all the championship & Olympic rings to prove it. :) What a great opportunity for my daughter, eh? My family has never followed the WNBA but think we will start now.

I guess I don't hang out in the right places when I go to L.A. because I've never seen anyone famous when I've gone there. Oh well, the only person I'd really like to meet is Johnny Depp, and he lives in France, so eh.

I'm with you on that one, but he also keeps a home in L.A. Don't give up, you still may meet him someday! :D

I met my FAVORITE ACTOR IN THE WHOLE WORLD TODAY!!!!!!!

I no longer work in tv, so my celeb encounters have gone downhill, but my best friend works for NPR and I went in to meet BENICIO DEL TORO!!!! got a pic too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was fantastic, and sooooo gorgeous.

I no longer work in tv, so my celeb encounters have gone downhill, but my best friend works for NPR and I went in to meet BENICIO DEL TORO!!!! got a pic too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Did they pay you to fuck that polar bear?" :D

I can't wait to see Che.

FYI, Benicio is playing the WOLFMAN in the remake.

Now, to me, the celebrity in this would be the person who works for NPR... :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived