favourite beatles song

caroselambra~

I've been a fan of The Beatles from their earliest releases, and to quote just one favourite would be churlish, to say the least. But, I will pick one that is a current favourite, and that is A Day In The Life. From the emotive opening verses the song builds to a musical orgasmic climax - not once, but twice. Then there's the sustaining Emaj piano chord to end the piece. What a way to end an album; saving the best 'til last.

RB

I've been a fan of The Beatles from their earliest releases, and to quote just one favourite would be churlish, to say the least. But, I will pick one that is a current favourite, and that is A Day In The Life. From the emotive opening verses the song builds to a musical orgasmic climax - not once, but twice. Then there's the sustaining Emaj piano chord to end the piece. What a way to end an album; saving the best 'til last.

RB

I have to admit, a day in the life is an awsome song. Norweigen wood and nowhere man are another 2 of my favourites :D

I have two all time favorites and love almost all The Beatles songs...The Long and Winding Road and Across The Universe are my two favs, and the next very favorites are: I Want You (She's So Heavy), Dear Prudence, The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill, Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except for Me and My Monkey, Eight Days A Week, I'll Be Back, Cry Baby Cry, Yesterday...

others i love, love, love are: All My Loving, Tell Me Why, I'll Cry Instead, I'm Down, I'm A Loser, I Want To Hold Your Hand, No Reply, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, You're Going To Lose That Girl, I'm Looking Through You, Run For Your Life, For No One, Got To Get You Into My Life, A Day In The Life, Hey Jude, I Am The Walrus, Baby You're A Rich Man, All You Need Is Love, Rocky Raccoon, Don't Pass Me By, Julia, Helter Skelter, All Together Now, Happiness Is A Warm Gun, It's All Too Much, Something, Golden Slumbers, Carry That Weight, Two Of Us, I've Got A Feeling, I Me Mine, Dig It...

Beatles fan for 29 years and counting!

Archived