Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
caroselambra~

favourite beatles song

i will - the white album - paul mccartney

How's it going "caroselambra~?" Being a hard core BEATLES fan, all of their songs are my favorite. However, if I had to choose one favorite song out of all of them, it would be "In My Life." ROCK ON!

I've been a fan of The Beatles from their earliest releases, and to quote just one favourite would be churlish, to say the least. But, I will pick one that is a current favourite, and that is A Day In The Life. From the emotive opening verses the song builds to a musical orgasmic climax - not once, but twice. Then there's the sustaining Emaj piano chord to end the piece. What a way to end an album; saving the best 'til last.

RB

I've been a fan of The Beatles from their earliest releases, and to quote just one favourite would be churlish, to say the least. But, I will pick one that is a current favourite, and that is A Day In The Life. From the emotive opening verses the song builds to a musical orgasmic climax - not once, but twice. Then there's the sustaining Emaj piano chord to end the piece. What a way to end an album; saving the best 'til last.

RB

I have to admit, a day in the life is an awsome song. Norweigen wood and nowhere man are another 2 of my favourites :D

I have four.

Paperback Writer

Shes A Woman

I Should Have Known Better.

Something

Edited by L 7

A Day In The Life, Something, You Never Give Me Your Money, Hey Jude, Come Together, Because, Here Comes the Sun, Don't Let Me Down, Strawberry Fields Forever.........it is hard to pick just one! :D

I won't say which one song is my favorite but I will say some of my favorite Beatles songs and here they are:

*Revolution

*Strawberry Fields Forever

*The Ballad of John and Yoko

*Back In the U.S.S.R.

*Day Tripper

I have two all time favorites and love almost all The Beatles songs...The Long and Winding Road and Across The Universe are my two favs, and the next very favorites are: I Want You (She's So Heavy), Dear Prudence, The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill, Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except for Me and My Monkey, Eight Days A Week, I'll Be Back, Cry Baby Cry, Yesterday...

others i love, love, love are: All My Loving, Tell Me Why, I'll Cry Instead, I'm Down, I'm A Loser, I Want To Hold Your Hand, No Reply, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, You're Going To Lose That Girl, I'm Looking Through You, Run For Your Life, For No One, Got To Get You Into My Life, A Day In The Life, Hey Jude, I Am The Walrus, Baby You're A Rich Man, All You Need Is Love, Rocky Raccoon, Don't Pass Me By, Julia, Helter Skelter, All Together Now, Happiness Is A Warm Gun, It's All Too Much, Something, Golden Slumbers, Carry That Weight, Two Of Us, I've Got A Feeling, I Me Mine, Dig It...

Beatles fan for 29 years and counting!

While my guitar gently weeps :)

Oh yes, that is another great one. They had so many! I also like Let It Be, Get Back, Revolution and Across the Universe.

Something, George was the man.

That, he was. I'm surprised there's been no mention (at least that I've seen) that we lost him back on this day in 2001.

195034_Ot8VRAKvOyDhykgFmCs0rmsGU.jpg

They wrote many great songs... I'm Down, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Drive My Car, Day Tripper, Eight Days A Week are all favorites of mine.