Jimmy singing?

BettyPage

On several ocasions i've seen photos of Mr. Page singing, but i've never actually heard him sing, at least not knowing it was him singing. Could anyone point me out songs out of the Lez Zep records where he sings, or maybe you have something else? thank you!

There's a song on YouTube somewhere that he sings. The whole thing, by himself. I can't for the life of me remember what it is called. But at least you now know there is something out there. Sorry I can't be of further help, I will have a look around. :thumbsup:

Are you thinking of "She Just Satisfies"?

That's the one. His first solo single released in 1965. I think it sold six copies (or less). ;)

I don't know but everytime I listen to it on headphones I think I'm hearing 2 different people singing- one that does most of the singing & then a second, higher voice that does the "oh yeah" & the background "ahhhs". I guess it's just vocal tracking but when I hear it on Zep records I can tell that it's still Robert.

thanks a lot!!! it's just amazing. he sings lovely!!! oh, i cant stop smiling.

and here it says he plays everything but the drums in that song. so he plays harmonica quite well too :D

well thanks again, and rock on.

edit: ooooh i just saw little jimmy age 14. how cute! he wanted to be a biological researcher or something... maybe he feels a bit frustrated he didnt get to do that... or not. XD

thanks a lot!!! it's just amazing. he sings lovely!!! oh, i cant stop smiling.

and here it says he plays everything but the drums in that song. so he plays harmonica quite well too :D

well thanks again, and rock on.

Jimmy plays harmonica on the Coverdale/Page track 'Pride And Joy'. It's in the video.

The whole band sang on Tangerine at the infamous Earls Court shows of 75.....those are fun to hear......and see ;)

Page definitley is not known for his singing talents. He did start getting comfortable with being on the mic in 80 while introducing songs on the European tour. Did it again on the Outrider tour. As for his backups during Zep....they were halfassed and always faint. Besides, the second best singer in Zep BY FAR was John Bonham.

Archived