i can sing like plant

newman

ok, remind me again who robert is favoring to tour with over the rest of zeppelin? exactly, who cares. ally sourkraut? not to put the man down, he's a genius and the greatest singer of all time in my irrelevant opinion; and there's no one that will ever replace him. but in all honesty, i'll take his place. i was planning to do hard labor all summer but i could work it into my schedule. no joke, i do a great plant... i hope JP reads these things....

ok, remind me again who robert is favoring to tour with over the rest of zeppelin? exactly, who cares. ally sourkraut? not to put the man down, he's a genius and the greatest singer of all time in my irrelevant opinion; and there's no one that will ever replace him. but in all honesty, i'll take his place. i was planning to do hard labor all summer but i could work it into my schedule. no joke, i do a great plant... i hope JP reads these things....

Couldn't help but chuckle, but sorry, ain't happening. There's about 10,000 others who can do a "great plant" but their voices are lost in the wind, because sadly, you have to get noticed these days by big business in order to do something THAT big.

• 2 weeks later...
Where can I get your work hours, you fucker? :mad:

;)

You can fuckin' HAVE 'EM! :lol: Actually it's 7:30-4. You must be more of a morning person than I am.

You got graveyard shift or something? That blows too. Noon-8 p.m. would be perfect hours for me. You can sleep in and you can still go out at night cuz ain't shit happening til around 10 anyways.

Though these days I'm lucky to be getting ANY hours.

You can fuckin' HAVE 'EM! :lol: Actually it's 7:30-4. You must be more of a morning person than I am.

You got graveyard shift or something? That blows too. Noon-8 p.m. would be perfect hours for me. You can sleep in and you can still go out at night cuz ain't shit happening til around 10 anyways.

Though these days I'm lucky to be getting ANY hours.

I work 8-5, M-F. Not bad either, but I like getting up and just getting it over with. During the summer I could go fishing for a few hours before it gets dark. And on Fridays I could beat all those poor fuckers to the good campsites. :lol:

My last job was 7-3:30. I loved it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived