I had too much to dream last night!

Dancin'Days

I have a lot of dreams about meeting famous people. In my dreams I"ve met Zeppelin (while they were young) Janis, Grace Slick, and most recently Arlo Guthrie. Sometimes they look like themselves, sometimes not.

• 4 months later...

I recently had a dream where I had confronted a killer. The body was there and I knew it was him. He started to run away from me and I pulled my revolver and sighted on his back but hard as I tried I couldn't pull the trigger all the way back and he got away.

Can't figure that one out.

:huh:

It had something to do with work, but that's all I can remember.

I haven't worked in construction for 14 years yet I always dream I'm at work there with my friends.

Hell of it is, I never get payed.

B)

Last night I dreamt I watched TV and I heard that Robert Plant had died :slapface: ...terrible :D

:'( Any idea how?

I was hunting vampires with John Lennon. It was really pretty cool, we had like thermometer things to see how cold they were, cause they looked like humans & temp was the only way to tell. We were just casually walking around Wal-Mart... :whistling:

I dreamt my eyebrows had taken over my forehead. It was like one big eyebrow, even though I kept plucking away, I couldn't get it under control.

Stop playing with this before you go to bed. :D

aWooly_Willy_3.jpg

I can't.. completely remember it. I think... that it had something to do with shipping boxes (like plain old carboard boxes) in a company.

On a side note, I had a dream one time, that I can vividly remember. I was in the car with my family, we got out, walked into Home Depot. I walked over by where they make the keys, and there was a display selling Jimmy Page patches (like for pants and such). I bought one, then we went out side, got in the car, and started down the hill, in which case, the car flew over the edge of the road, and we started flying towards the ground at a 90 degree angle. I woke up, lol.

Also had a dream one time that I was at a Zeppelin concert, and they called me onstage, gave me a Les Paul, and told me to play. I was like... O.O, then I woke up.

^^^^^Those were my only dreams involving Zeppelin^^^^^

I haven't worked in construction for 14 years yet I always dream I'm at work there with my friends.

Hell of it is, I never get payed.

B)

Lol! Yeah, I always dream I'm back in high school...except it always looks different that how it actually is. I've always got the uniform on, though...my mind never leaves out that detail. :rolleyes: And just like in reality, I'm always late for class in my dreams! (funny, I'm never late now...maybe because none of my classes start at 7 frickin' 45 am!! :angry: I'm still mad about that, lol.)

I dreamed about a guy in a local band who I've been in love with since high school (lame, huh?)...we were out under a starry sky, sitting under a tree, gazing deeply into each other's eyes...sounds romantic right? Yeah, well, it would've been, if we hadn't been having a stupid philosophical conversation about existentialism or something!! Ugh, story of my life, I swear. God, if you're listening, a little less talk and a lot more action, please! :rolleyes:

I love and a hate dreaming in the same time...it's all so confusing and surreal, but good if you want to explore your psyche...

this night it was all dark and I had to care for my little sister and in the same time running around with some friends and finding out who that strange guy was who stalked me all the time... :P:o

so what...

Archived