The Good, The Bad, The Britney

Mary Hartman

Your apology is accepted, caroselambra.

I will say that i totally enjoyed reading Electrophile's political views during that hot topic, and while i didn't agree with wannabe too often, i respect that he says what he thinks. It would be boring if everyone thought the same thoughts...or everyone was always on their best behavior... ask Mary, :)

Tis all I ask B)

Sorry I struck a nerve. The post was made, deleted, and your pal and you decide to drag it onward.

Good for you. Just have her quote me exactly. And praise her for bringing it up.

I know Mary, you don't do apologies and you are always right....right!

i absolutely agree

she has that mystery ingredient that separates her from other stars

i was surprised at her decision to appear on a tin pot show like x-factor

:huh: How can someone have a "mystery ingredient" when every detail about their life is in the media 24/7????? She is the epitome of a manufactured, corporate controlled artist. It was a shame how the paps followed her around like a pack of wolves while she just grinned and played along, so thank goodness her father stepped in and is trying to get things under some sort of control. I am all for someone getting their life back together,and I honestly hope she makes progress. I am just so over her now, like "another comeback?", whatever Britney!

Archived