what robert plant song would u enjoy seeing zeppelin do?

zetty twine

• 4 weeks later...

Ship of Fools sounds to me like classic solo, non-Zep Plant, and one of his best ever. (As does Slow Dancer, and all of Dreamland.)

All of WIC, on the other hand, obviously because of Jimmy's involvement, could be adapted to Zep, and isn't solo Plant anyway. Agree Blue Train would be interesting to hear.

Ship of Fools sounds to me like classic solo, non-Zep Plant, and one of his best ever. (As does Slow Dancer, and all of Dreamland.)

All of WIC, on the other hand, obviously because of Jimmy's involvement, could be adapted to Zep, and isn't solo Plant anyway. Agree Blue Train would be interesting to hear.

Doo Doo A Do Do

Not interested in Blue Train, then?

That would work. Well any of WIC which I think you mentioned as well. I'm semi stumped on a Plant song I could hear Zep doing. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking Nirvana, Slow Dancer or Hurting Kind, although I can see why you'd pick Ship of Fools Aqua.

That would work. Well any of WIC which I think you mentioned as well. I'm semi stumped on a Plant song I could hear Zep doing. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking Nirvana, Slow Dancer or Hurting Kind, although I can see why you'd pick Ship of Fools Aqua.

Sorry, didn't make myself clear--I was saying Ship of Fools sounded so much like solo Robert that I couldn't hear it as a Zep song (also Slow Dancer, Dreamland . . .) The stuff on WIC I can.

Archived