Out on the Tiles lyric question

dpat

Just wondering what the fine participants of this board thought it was Planty sings before the fade-out on Out On The Tiles ... I guess I hear with my sound-shattered ears (too many Motorhead concerts) something akin to:

"All the rhythm said was keep on rock"

OR

"All the rhythm said was keep on walk"

OR

"All the rhythm said was keep on 'n on"

Any suggestions?

... and I'll say it again: Mr. Plant has to one day release an official lyrics book written by himself, not some lackey in the Atlantic offices. He'll never do it, though...

Another possibility ? ;

Oh, and just remember several people walk

All I did want to say was people walk

Would love to see an official lyrics book done properly , but guess it won't ever happen :(

Just wondering what the fine participants of this board thought it was Planty sings before the fade-out on Out On The Tiles ... I guess I hear with my sound-shattered ears (too many Motorhead concerts) something akin to:

"All the rhythm said was keep on rock"

OR

"All the rhythm said was keep on walk"

OR

"All the rhythm said was keep on 'n on"

Any suggestions?

... and I'll say it again: Mr. Plant has to one day release an official lyrics book written by himself, not some lackey in the Atlantic offices. He'll never do it, though...

Another possibility ? ;

Oh, and just remember several people walk

All I did want to say was people walk

Would love to see an official lyrics book done properly , but guess it won't ever happen :(

I like your version of the lyrics! Yeah, RP will take the lyrics to his grave, who knows if he himself remembers what he sang during certain songs.

• 1 month later...

Archived