"All I Want for Christmas" is...

Dzldoc

I want the thoughts,feelings,and emotions of this day to be a distant memory for me.I want to come back to this post on Opening Day of baseball season (or sooner) and have the feeling of "Oh my god,that was last December!? It seems like soooo much longer"

I want the thoughts,feelings,and emotions of this day to be a distant memory for me.I want to come back to this post on Opening Day of baseball season (or sooner) and have the feeling of "Oh my god,that was last December!? It seems like soooo much longer"

you know that wild horses song by the rolling stones is really a cool song!!

I have always wanted to play an isntrument like that. In school in band class i got stuck with the French Horn!!! Horrible.
Hey, french horn can be pretty cool. My girlfriends cousin plays it so well she got a full ride to some music school or something. Anyway, I heard her and she's awesome.

Hi all,

Hey, french horn can be pretty cool. My girlfriends cousin plays it so well she got a full ride to some music school or something. Anyway, I heard her and she's awesome.

French horn= 'Tommy'

John Entwisle

'Overture' and thought out,...

Ox

i want to shamelessy win the lottery in the biggest payout ever

and live the life of luxury forever more

oh..and a new nightie

:D

I'll send the nightie if you send the pics :D

Will VS do? :shifty::whistling:

I would like one of these for my sporty B)

a2488708040_45c98eaeff.jpg

Back then the French Horn was everyones last option. When it came to the wind instruments everyone ran for the saxophone. The drums and guitar were the other most popular.

When were would all play together i would just end up faking it and pretend to play and know what i was doing.

Back then the French Horn was everyones last option. When it came to the wind instruments everyone ran for the saxophone. The drums and guitar were the other most popular.

When were would all play together i would just end up faking it and pretend to play and know what i was doing.

Enough of this! WTF do you want for Christmas? :o

All I want for Christmas is for everyone to keep their jobs!!!

So many people I know getting laid off this week, or coming close to it.

And I'd like to GAIN a job myself!!

Yes, it's curious how they always seem to have layoffs "Before!" Christmas. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your search Mrs Plant. :mellow:

I'm know it's not til 1/20/09 but one thing is to see Obama push Bush down the fucking steps right after he gets inaugurated. LOL

I'd like a full time job with benefits.

Jimmy Page's phone number and address.

time machine.

an end to all pop music and reality TV shows.

MTV to be cancelled.

To see what Knebby looks like.

I could go on and on............

I'm know it's not til 1/20/09 but one thing is to see Obama push Bush down the fucking steps right after he gets inaugurated. LOL

I'd like a full time job with benefits.

Jimmy Page's phone number and address.

time machine.

an end to all pop music and reality TV shows.

MTV to be cancelled.

To see what Knebby looks like.

I could go on and on............

That's a hell of an awesome start. :D

Archived