"All I Want for Christmas" is...

Dzldoc

...the boy who I asked for a date! So bad! I NEED a boyfriend! THIS boyfriend! ARe you listening Santa? Tell Amor, okay?

...my grannie to get well soo. She will be operated due to skin cancer this week. Tis not dangerous, but still...

...A huge colourful indian blankett

...everyone to get what they want for Christmas! Especially the ones here (Dzldoc, I hope that you'll see your son soon)

Supermodels can be lonely sometimes too.

Anyone can be lonely.

I don't have a man to clutch onto at night every single nigh either.

I said I found it hard to believe, not impossible. :D I'm aware that loneliness is quite the equal opportunity emotion.

1. I want a JOB! I'm so helpless without one, it's ridiculous!

2. I want my family and friends to remain employed.

3. I want family and friends to remain healthy and happy.

Over and above Christmas Mandy, there's safety in number's. Keep everybody who matter's close to you. These are tough times indeed

Well, I'm only unemployed because I had to quit my job to do my student teaching. Now that I'm graduating on FRIDAY, I hope to get a job quickly...

Best of luck Mandy :)

Hi Bonnie

That's a great idea.I just did that. Merry Christmas to me. :D

Woot! That's awesome! I have to wait until Thursday when I get paid so that I have enough $$$ to do it. This whole "bi-weekly paycheck" can be a bummer at times...

Woot! That's awesome! I have to wait until Thursday when I get paid so that I have enough $$$ to do it. This whole "bi-weekly paycheck" can be a bummer at times...

<_< Been doing the check thing for 13 years now and it doesn't get any better lol.

except the two months when you get an extra check! :)

Archived