rumor I have heard from a friend who works for a sound and lighting company about LZ tour

Quintas

A stage company has been selected and the tour will go forward. In speaking about the various lighting guidlines for the stage he was able to read the outfits that will be worn. Jimmy will wear a silver/metallic satin dragon suit. JPJ wll wear a red and gold satin dragon suit. John Bonham Jr. will wear a black Dragon suit with a stitched image of his father on it. Gary Cherone, formerly from Extreme is rumored to be the likely singer. John Jr., however favors Joe elliot from Def Leppard and Jimmy and JPJ are beginning to like that idea. The singer will be asked to Wear a golden sequened dragon suit. auditions are also being held for a group of female backup singers. Jimmy really wants the shows to be special. The band met with the stage company and my friend caught a glimpse of Page himself. He said Jimmy is now wearing a handlebar moustache and looks pretty cool. The tour will probably be announced this spring.

A stage company has been selected and the tour will go forward. In speaking about the various lighting guidlines for the stage he was able to read the outfits that will be worn. Jimmy will wear a silver/metallic satin dragon suit. JPJ wll wear a red and gold satin dragon suit. John Bonham Jr. will wear a black Dragon suit with a stitched image of his father on it. Gary Cherone, formerly from Extreme is rumored to be the likely singer. John Jr., however favors Joe elliot from Def Leppard and Jimmy and JPJ are beginning to like that idea. The singer will be asked to Wear a golden sequened dragon suit. auditions are also being held for a group of female backup singers. Jimmy really wants the shows to be special. The band met with the stage company and my friend caught a glimpse of Page himself. He said Jimmy is now wearing a handlebar moustache and looks pretty cool. The tour will probably be announced this spring.

:hysterical: :hysterical: "gasps for breath" :hysterical:

Welcome to the forum, Quintas. :wave:

I guess I did. B)

Hey, now we know real reason why Robert doesn't want to tour with them. There was no way in hell that they were going to get him in a dragon suit. :lol:

Please one suit with golden phoenix and flowers! Yay, this goes well with his symbol! :hippy:

Thank you! Ive been waiting for some confirmation. Tell your friend thanks for helping to end all these ridiculous rumors. Cherone is so cool, he really brought Van Halen back from the ashes. I think he is even better than Plant. Dragons are cool

Also, note that we have a late-breaking entrant on drums, the hitherto-unknown John Bonham Jr.! Take that, Dave Grohl! :D

tee hee :D

Lovely though he is, the mental image of Jason in a dragon suit doesn't float my boat!! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

This is my most favorite post, I also heard through the grapevine, they are starting the tour with a a month run in Las Vegas, Dragon Suits, and all LOL, and Robert Plant is gonna hand out red roses to everyone in the first 3 rows, LOL

Where do we audition? I can shatter glass!

opera.gif

Hey-Up,

May-be, JUST May-be, We all get Dragon Suits to put on, & as we give our Tickets to the Stewards, try them on so we all know that "One Size Fits All". Bruce Lee can show His face :wall: , & the Tour will be called

"Enter the Dragons-World Tour 2009", so the Chaps on Stage dont feel like TWATS, as we all have our Dragon Suits on.

All the best "Grass-hopper, :sarcastic_hand:

Hang-man :ph34r:

How's it going "Quintas?" Its now a little after 2:30 A.M. and I'm still pretty drunk so please bare with me. I heard about another rumor to add to your latest news. I heard that Puff Daddy was going to look like Robert Plant by wearing a long stringy blonde wig and tight blue jeans and sing a duet with Godzilla. The name of the song they're singing is Kashmir. I also heard that Puff Daddy was going to roll and smoke the biggest joint in Rock n' Roll history with Godzilla and the whole audience is guaranteed in getting high from breathing the fumes. With all of this new info along with yours, we should have one hell of a LED ZEPPELIN Tour in 2009 huh? ROCK ON!

Archived