Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Quintas

rumor I have heard from a friend who works for a sound and lighting company about LZ tour

tour is set to commence in summer of 2012 to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the 1977 tour.

Edited by Quintas

tour is set to commence in summer of 2012 to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the 1977 tour.

There is no way this is happening.

John Bonham Jr. will wear a black Dragon suit with a stitched image of his father on it.

It's one thing for tour details to be leaked but until now even Jason had not known he has a brother. I imagine it comes as a shock. I sincerely hope his brother taking the drum slot does not strain their new relationship.

I heard the female backups will be composed up of Lady GaGa, Kesha, and Justin Bieber. This has not been confirmed yet though.

Lmfao! Justin Beiber can sing Sandy Denny's parts for Battle of Evermore.

This is my most favorite post, I also heard through the grapevine, they are starting the tour with a a month run in Las Vegas, Dragon Suits, and all LOL, and Robert Plant is gonna hand out red roses to everyone in the first 3 rows, LOL

Perfect for Vegas. Just like Elvis or Wayne Newton!

Rats, I missed this tour... Where have I been??? :)

R B)

Edited by reids

Rumors that tour will go forward next year. To commemorate the 35th anniversary of the 1977 tour. They will play the final shows that were cancelled. Page was seen at a seamstress shop apparently getting the waist on his dragon suit taken out a bit.

Rumors that tour will go forward next year. To commemorate the 35th anniversary of the 1977 tour. They will play the final shows that were cancelled. Page was seen at a seamstress shop apparently getting the waist on his dragon suit taken out a bit.

I recently saw John Bonham hanging out with Elvis at the Burger King.

Completely true except the waist is being taken out a lot.

I heard the female backups will be composed up of Lady GaGa, Kesha, and Justin Bieber. This has not been confirmed yet though.

Robert showed early support for this idea.

572226900.jpg

Time to Occupy Madison Square Garden.

Gonna score some front row seats to the first five shows.