Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Zoso2112

Check out the zep cover we did.

me either

yeah i know, its hard to find a good singer. most of our stuff is in his range though. not this song. music is alright right guys?

Same as above, you sound pretty good but think you need a new singer if you intend on covering a lot of Zep... ;)

yeah i know, its hard to find a good singer. most of our stuff is in his range though. not this song. music is alright right guys?

Band sounded good. Actually, I was OK with the singer not trying to sing like RP. So many have tried and failed that I prefer when they don't..lol. Re: Wolfmother. You sounded pretty hot and your solo was good. IMO, the sound quality of the video didn't do your band justice and I'm sure the bottom end sounded much better than it came over

enjoy! leave some feedback. me on guitar. be nice.

That's really good man. I think the vocalist isn't great but you got great skills, I was impressed.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! we did like 2 zep covers that night. here's a clip of a solo i did at the very end cause someone requested.

Edited by Zoso2112

Thanks for all the feedback guys! we did like 2 zep covers that night. here's a clip of a solo i did at the very end cause someone requested.

WOW! That was great!

Good job!

hey man nice job. im in a band too and we cover (or try to) good times bad times. as for the singer, i think its better if he does the song his own way instead of straining to sing like plant.

Thanks a lot for all the comments guys. If we do something else, I'll try and post it.

I hope you do ! This ain't a bad place to get decent feedback from :)

here's an original. more mainstreem then what we usually come up with. Our other originals are more along the lines of cream, small faces, zepp, early jeff beck group, etc.