Am I the closest, am I the oldest?

Hi folks

My brother and I have Zep as the soundtrack of our lives. I got two tickets!!! I live about 2 miles from the DOME, just south of Blackheath, and I am 54, my brother 57. Are we the oldest? Are we the nearest? (could probably walk there and back!).

We both love Achilles, and first saw the boys at the Ally Pally in 1973 I believe, around Christmas. Will the set include an 'acoustic' moment? Maybe 'Gallows Pole', an early template for Stairway I reckon.

Also....I hope all attending WHOOSH from the first moment, and Rock all night....and the boys will do encores if we all stay and demand it, two encores even (as at the Alley Palley and Earls Court last night).

Love to you all

Philosophical

Greetings from Lewisham. You're a bit closer than me, but considering some people are coming from California and maybe further afield, that extra 20 minutes on the bus is no big deal!

As a fellow SE Londoner, do you feel like I do, more than a bit pleased that the best rock group ever is (maybe) performing their swan song on our doorstep?

Welcome to our corner of the globe, people.

I hope the O2 is to your liking. It's a bit like Madison Square Garden, but a bit more up-to-date.

....and the boys will do encores if we all stay and demand it, two encores even (as at the Alley Palley and Earls Court last night).

Love to you all

Philosophical

To what exactly are you referring to when you say "as at the Alley Palley and Earls Court LAST NIGHT"!?!?!?

Hi folks

My brother and I have Zep as the soundtrack of our lives. I got two tickets!!! I live about 2 miles from the DOME, just south of Blackheath, and I am 54, my brother 57. Are we the oldest? Are we the nearest? (could probably walk there and back!).

We both love Achilles, and first saw the boys at the Ally Pally in 1973 I believe, around Christmas. Will the set include an 'acoustic' moment? Maybe 'Gallows Pole', an early template for Stairway I reckon.

Also....I hope all attending WHOOSH from the first moment, and Rock all night....and the boys will do encores if we all stay and demand it, two encores even (as at the Alley Palley and Earls Court last night).

Love to you all

Philosophical

:wave:Hi Philosophical!

It's good to hear from you again, it's been ages. It's me, Esoteric, your long-lost cousin on the Metaphysical side of the family tree. How have you been? I would be glad to accompany you to the concert if your brother can't make it for any reason. We have so much to catch up on.

Until then, take care and have a good week.

With love,

Esoteric :)

:wave:Hi Philosophical!

It's good to hear from you again, it's been ages. It's me, Esoteric, your long-lost cousin on the Metaphysical side of the family tree. How have you been? I would be glad to accompany you to the concert if your brother can't make it for any reason. We have so much to catch up on.

Until then, take care and have a good week.

With love,

Esoteric :)

Eso,

LTNS, I'll contact you if Bro can't make it....but that is very very unlikely.

Meantime good to hear from you as you're one of the select few with access to the secrets.

Love Philo

Hi folks

Love to you all

Philosophical

Archived