The genius of George W. Bush!

Rock Action

You don't think anyone cares. Are you crazy ? There are millions who do, not that I care, but to deny that others don't care. How foolish.

You don't get out in the general population much do you?

You mean the same population who endlessly care who Jennifer Aniston is kissing now? Or endless caring who won American Idol the previous night? Or endlessly caring who downloaded the hippest ringtone?

Pfft. America sinks because of those people.

You mean the same population who endlessly care who Jennifer Aniston is kissing now? Or endless caring who won American Idol the previous night? Or endlessly caring who downloaded the hippest ringtone?

Pfft. America sinks because of those people.

I never said I agree with it or participate, but to deny it is insane. There are tons of people who engulf themselves in each of those you mention, unfortunately. Yeah, we're sinking. Alot of those people hold hands going down with the ship though. Not me, I'm gonna find some floatsum to stay on top of the abyss with.

You don't think anyone cares. Are you crazy ? There are millions who do, not that I care, but to deny that others don't care. How foolish.

You don't get out in the general population much do you?

Aww how cute. You thought I wasn't talking about this board. And then you went off on ad hominum attacks. Precious.

He came in with a bang and went out with a bang. He did keep the country safe from radical terrorism for his watch as president.

I have this tiger-repelling rock too. You know how I know it repels tigers? Not one tiger has ever attacked me.

I guess I should say rocks protect us from tigers.

I have this tiger-repelling rock too. You know how I know it repels tigers? Not one tiger has ever attacked me.

I guess I should say rocks protect us from tigers.

Hey, my dad always called me a tiger when i was a kid and i was against the iraq war.

What ? :huh:

Attack ? Where ?

And did you mean ad hominem by chance ?

I made some irrelevant observation ? I merely said you need to get out more because whomever you were talking about, board or not, many people care about the percentage of white, black and Arabian Obama is. That's just a fact. And it IS foolish to believe otherwise.

If you think I was attacking you, that cracks me up. :lol: By the way, my mentioning of your spelling wasn't an attack either, just another correction.

I made some irrelevant observation ? I merely said you need to get out more because whomever you were talking about, board or not, many people care about the percentage of white, black and Arabian Obama is. That's just a fact. And it IS foolish to believe otherwise.

If you think I was attacking you, that cracks me up. :lol: By the way, my mentioning of your spelling wasn't an attack either, just another correction.

You made an observation that was entirely irrelevant because it was quite obvious that Liz meant the people on this board. So by constantly talking about the people of the country (and who cares about them anyways), you just made yourself look foolish. As far as attacks go, I believe she was referring to the "foolish" comment you made.

And about grammar/spelling, two can play that game :rolleyes: You said, "You don't think anyone cares. Are you crazy ? There are millions who do, not that I care, but to deny that others don't care. How foolish."

I believe you mean: "You don't think anyone cares? Are you crazy? There are millions who do. Not that I care, but to deny that others don't care is foolish."

You made an observation that was entirely irrelevant because it was quite obvious that Liz meant the people on this board. So by constantly talking about the people of the country (and who cares about them anyways), you just made yourself look foolish. As far as attacks go, I believe she was referring to the "foolish" comment you made.

And about grammar/spelling, two can play that game :rolleyes: You said, "You don't think anyone cares. Are you crazy ? There are millions who do, not that I care, but to deny that others don't care. How foolish."

I believe you mean: "You don't think anyone cares? Are you crazy? There are millions who do. Not that I care, but to deny that others don't care is foolish."

Thank you for the slight correction and reitterating my thoughts. Sure there are people on this board who care. With 10,000 plus members (is that right?), there have to be many who do.

So again, what was YOUR point ?

I think people will read this, if they care, and see easily what I mean. My wording gets the message across. Did I spell reitterating right?, I may have missed that one.

Thank you for the slight correction and reitterating my thoughts. Sure there are people on this board who care. With 10,000 plus members (is that right?), there have to be many who do.

Well, the little profile thingamy under your username says "Member No.: 11,440"...

I think people will read this, if they care, and see easily what I mean. My wording gets the message across. Did I spell reitterating right?, I may have missed that one.

Nope. There is only one "t" in reiterating.

Well, the little profile thingamy under your username says "Member No.: 11,440"...

It's a bit confusing, yes I see my member number but this is what's on the board index. So what's right ?

2s982sz.jpg

Nope. There is only one "t" in reiterating.

Thanks, there's always need for correction and clarification around here. I'm glad you knew what I meant.

My point is that you made an issue out of something that really didn't need to be said or talked about.

That's childish.

It's a bit confusing, yes I see my member number but this is what's on the board index. So what's right ?

2s982sz.jpg

Gee, hmm... could it be... that some members have many names...

...or... perhaps... when a person is banned or requests their acct. be deleted or somesuch... the total number of members is reduced, but the member number doesn't change (sort of like if you void a check you've written... it becomes one less check by you, but the numbering doesn't change. Lessee, another example might be a person standing in line has to take a number so he'll be waited on in order. If people ahead of him step out of line, the person still has the same customer number).

So... to actually answer your question of 'what's right?'... regarding the two different numbers... I reckon both are right.

Knowing what is right can be a good thing.

That's childish.

Thank You !!!

I'd like to quote Einstein,

To stimulate creativity, one must develop the childlike inclination for play and the childlike desire for recognition.

I never had to develop this characteristic, it's always been inherent to my being.

A few more I like to emulate,

Divine souls suffer violent opposition from mediocre minds.

The only source of knowledge is experience.

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.

We are all ruled in what we do by impulses; and these impulses are so organized that our actions in general serve for our self preservation and that of the race.

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from that of their social environment.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.

So... to actually answer your question of 'what's right?'... regarding the two different numbers... I reckon both are right.

Knowing what is right can be a good thing.

I'm glad to know I was right in my quest for a reasonable explanation. So it's between ~9669 and 11,000+

I'd say 10,000 or so was in the ballpark and right, right ?

Thank You !!!

I'd like to quote Einstein,

To stimulate creativity, one must develop the childlike inclination for play and the childlike desire for recognition.

I never had to develop this characteristic, it's always been inherent to my being.

A few more I like to emulate,

Divine souls suffer violent opposition from mediocre minds.

The only source of knowledge is experience.

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.

We are all ruled in what we do by impulses; and these impulses are so organized that our actions in general serve for our self preservation and that of the race.

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from that of their social environment.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.

"I know that I know nothing."

~Socrates (taken from The Apology of Socrates written by his student Plato)

Perhaps you should take something from that.

I'm glad to know I was right in my quest for a reasonable explanation. So it's between ~9669 and 11,000+

I'd say 10,000 or so was in the ballpark and right, right ?

Gee, you're really taking that bit to heart, aren't you? I wasn't really challenging whether or not your '10,000 plus...' was correct. Actually, if my theory of the two numbers is correct, then your '10,000 plus members' is incorrect. It would be correct to say 'nearly 10,000 members'.

Yes, '10,000 or so' is 'in the ballpark', but '10,000 plus members' is not.

See what happens when you quibble... :lol:

Gee, you're really taking that bit to heart, aren't you? I wasn't really challenging whether or not your '10,000 plus...' was correct. Actually, if my theory of the two numbers is correct, then your '10,000 plus members' is incorrect. It would be correct to say 'nearly 10,000 members'.

Yes, '10,000 or so' is 'in the ballpark', but '10,000 plus members' is not.

See what happens when you quibble... :lol:

Kettle, Pot, Black

:lol:

Glad you could join in. :D

Hey! Who started shitting in this thread? :huh:

This WAS supposed to be fun, dammit. Never misunderestimate the power of negativory attitudery, I guess.

On reflection it appears this post was the first shitty one. OH wait douching doesn't involve that hole or does it ? :huh:

bush-douche-nozzle.jpg

Well either way, it cleans up a sloppy, if not shitty mess.

Archived