Waren Haynes Pre Xmas Jam Live NOW! JPJ?

ocean

You're correct...It has NOT been announced when JPJ will be performing in the two days....BUT I've given the link to the PRE JAM at THE ORANGE PEEL....this is normally the best of the nights, as most of the performers show up and begin impromptu jams , mlike what has happened already in the previous hour. TUNE in and hear if JPJ shows up here. The Lee Boys are beginning right now.

The Peel holds only 942 persons and is a great intimate venue.

That is kicking ass!! Awesome :D

OK this has been fun. I'm gonna go to bed. Hopefully JPJ will come back out with Gov't Mule. He'll probably come jam at the Kevin Kinney Jam at Jack of the Woods this weekend. That's gonna be a good time. I'll keep you posted.

JOHN PAUL JONES PLAYING MANDO LIVE NOW!!! With the Del McCurry Boys.

Interesting that Jonsey made a comment about Robert not wanting to play loud music just last month to the media herd, essentially throwing Robert under the bus, now he shows up in the mountains of Western North Carolina to play with a Bluegrass band. Perhaps I should buy tickets to the Opry this weekend in case he decides to play with Ralph Stanley.

Welcome to Americana, John Paul Jones!

Interesting that Jonsey made a comment about Robert not wanting to play loud music just last month to the media herd, essentially throwing Robert under the bus, now he shows up in the mountains of Western North Carolina to play with a Bluegrass band. Perhaps I should buy tickets to the Opry this weekend in case he decides to play with Ralph Stanley.

JOHN PAUL JONES ON AGAIN>>>right now

At this time I have NO idea what he needs. I'd love to see him play again though. I'm not really into this Xmas lineup...especially 2 nights worth. That's why I don't have tix. For the first time I remember, it's NOT sold out. It'll sell out with walk ups though.

Jack of The Woods is gonna the gig!

John Paul Jones appeared with Mutual Admiration Society some years ago and fostered their bluegrass rendition of Gallows Pole. Americana is not new to him.

Archived