Waren Haynes Pre Xmas Jam Live NOW! JPJ?

ocean

Hey ocean!

My wife and I were at the Asheville show(RP/AK) and we remember you and your oil painting.We were down in front close to that guy that sat outside with his Zep records,trying to get Robert to sign them!

Great setlists bro.I'd like to have a recording of that weekend! I'm going to try and remember to listen to it again!Maybe I can hear more of it this time.

Hey ocean!

My wife and I were at the Asheville show(RP/AK) and we remember you and your oil painting.We were down in front close to that guy that sat outside with his Zep records,trying to get Robert to sign them!

Great setlists bro.I'd like to have a recording of that weekend! I'm going to try and remember to listen to it again!Maybe I can hear more of it this time.

Merry Xmas!! I remember meeting you guys as well! It should be easy to get a recording of these shows...it always is.

The 20th Anniversary of The Christmas Jam, held December 12th and 13th, 2008 at the Asheville Civic Center, in Asheville NC. The annual event is a charity concert for Habitat for Humanity. Performers this year included Gov't Mule, Derek Trucks, The Allman Bros and more. All photos by David Oppenheimer for Glide Magazine.

Glide Magazine Picture Gallery of the Christmas Jam:

http://www.glidemagazine.com/galleries/119...s-jam-2008.html

Also, there are a lot of photos by various photographers at the Christmas Jam Site: http://www.xmasjam.com/

My big brother went to this show and said it was super duper awesome!! I am going to get more details out of him when he comes to visit for Christmas dinner! :D

Well my big bro didn't get to actually talk to Jonesy but they waved at each other. He said it was a great show and got to hang out backstage though. Also, I saw on the news that the Pre-Xmas Jam benefits the Habitat for Humanity down in Asheville NC. Great music and a great cause, I think that is wonderful!! :D

Archived