Bettie Page R.I.P.

L 7

Best service on the Bayou :lol:

aRedneckLimoService.png

R.I.P. Ms Page :mellow:

Funny there Dr. Deisel. I did get a red neck sun tan from the emo baby behind me at the fast food drive though with his/her one million candle power headlights. Thank gawd for the rear view mirror.

Is Wendy`s chili hard to clean off of a windshield?

edted to add.

What was the name of that 70s band that did New Olreans Ladies? Saw them open up for Heart in the late 70s.

There was a recent pic of her floating around the net not too terribly long ago, but at the same time she made the statement that she preferred not to take pictures thru the years because she would rather fans remember her in her heyday.

That's from another board that I'm a member of,but it fits.

I respect that,and I have absolutely no problem only seeing pictures of her in her heyday.

RIP Bettie,you made a lot of people happy. B)

Bettie Page, along with Carolyn Jones(as Morticia Addams on the tv show

"The Addams Family), Susan Dey(Laurie Partridge) and Anna Karina, was

a major figure in my fantasies as a kid growing up.

Many of the old models from those days never made any money from their

work, so I was happy to find out that she eventually received royalties from

her photos.

Here's the obituary that appeared in the friday Los Angeles Times.

Rest in Peace Bettie Page.

Bettie Page L.A. Times Obituary

One time I was doing some demolition in San Francisco and the foreman told me to break out a 3x3 foot opening in the wall. When I broke through I found a 1948 girlie magazine laying across a pipe and there was a feature with Betty where she was tied up by some natives. What a body!! :P I have no idea where the magazine went!!?? :huh:

One time I was doing some demolition in San Francisco and the foreman told me to break out a 3x3 foot opening in the wall. When I broke through I found a 1948 girlie magazine laying across a pipe and there was a feature with Betty where she was tied up by some natives. What a body!! :P I have no idea where the magazine went!!?? :huh:

That would have been an excellent thing to salvage. :slapface:

Archived