what musicions would make a tuff band dead and living

tsaeb eht

singer..................................jim morrison...................back up singer........................... janis joplin

drumms............................... bozo

gitar....................................randy roads

bass.....................................pablo

piano orgon...........................segiorio

IF YOU HAD THE POWER TO USE ANY ONE FROM PAST TIME TO FUTURE TO MAKE THE WORLDS TUFFES ROCK BAND dead or alive it does not matter????????????????????????????????????????????

who would it be and why you think thay are the top pick for your would famous rock band

singer..................................jim morrison...................back up singer........................... janis joplin

IF YOU HAD THE POWER TO USE ANY ONE FROM PAST TIME TO FUTURE TO MAKE THE WORLDS TUFFES ROCK BAND dead or alive it does not matter????????????????????????????????????????????

who would it be and why you think thay are the top pick for your would famous rock band

I think Beethoven would be a good starting point for a rock band comprised of deceased musicians. Think about it.

On that basis, I suggest J.S. Bach, as a lot of musicians have already been influenced by him, conciously or otherwise.

RB

I was all excited when I saw Bozo. A clown drummer.....brillant! Now I'm just sad.
LOL i truely am sorry its bonzo sorry its not bozo as if i could put bozo the clown on drums

singer................hanna montan

back up singer ....elmer fud

bass..................side show bob

gitar...................moe from 3 stoogers

piano.................bozo the clown

take the piss it was bad i should look befor i poast chek what i did i am truely sorry

Archived