Who is your fav tele or film Character?

Mary Hartman

I thought I would have seen Stamos up there as 'Uncle Jesse' from "Full House" or at least as 'Blackie' from "General Hospital". How fickle is the heart...

Believe me, i thought about including him, but was afraid i might get teased by some people if i did, :)

Nice to see you !!!

Back at you! My best friend (at the time) and I would watch the show ( I think it was on Thursday night at 10pm) while on the phone with each other! Then we would talk about it at work the next day, lol.

I got hooked on Knots through Dallas, but most of my friends watched LA Law, which was on at the same time. But my husband and I watched together every Thursday night until it went off the air. I still miss that show :(

Back at you! My best friend (at the time) and I would watch the show ( I think it was on Thursday night at 10pm) while on the phone with each other! Then we would talk about it at work the next day, lol.

Nice to see you too!

Dont worry about Stamos. As far as movies you should have at least included the "Coreys" in "Dream A Little Dream". You obviously werent thinking.

^ I was very disappointed with that flick. I thought Thomas Jane was a good pick and was hoping for an actual story..but it was shit.

Not to mention, killing off Roy Scheider in the beginning did not sit well with me. Still doesn't. <_<

I agree,to a point.It had its' fair share of great moments,and great quotes ("God's gonna sit this one out"....."Is it supposed to be that loud?" "Aw man,it's beautiful"),and enough "YES!!" moments to make it work,but yeah,the story was kinda lame.

I'm in denial about the Roy Schieder part.

I like it so much because I can think of more than a few people I'd like to do that to.

...or this:

Archived