Quit using foul language

Quit watching television

Quit listening to music with an evil influence

Give away all of my worldly possessions

Go green

Convert to Christianity

Pray for redemption

ohmy.gif Is that all? dry.giflaugh.gif

1. At least a couple of century rides from my garage to a "rails to trails" ride along the Lewis and Clark Trail. The road part is tough because of the hills (especially on the way back since it is an uphill grade), but my MP3 Led Zeppelin tracks give me the inspiration to make it through. I highly recommend getting some sort of trail / road bike for a great outlet and physical exercise. The trails offer unmatched natural beauty, wildlife and solitude...great way to de-stress from the hustle and bustle of everyday living.

2. Eat Healthier....this along with exercise should keep the cholesterol in check.

3. See Led Zeppelin....oh wait this will not happen "it's over." I have crossed this one off my list (although I keep a super secret list under my pillow and it's still there...shhhhh). :blink:

1. Quit smoking. I'm not just saying that, I plan on doing it any day now. My record for longest without a cig was a day in a half, so that's some progress for right now.

2. Start exercising again. I took the first step to this, and bought some shape-ups with my christmas money. I use them for the treadmill and running errands. They're these "magic shoes" that claim to promote weight loss. We'll see.

1. Quit smoking. I'm not just saying that, I plan on doing it any day now. My record for longest without a cig was a day in a half, so that's some progress for right now.

The sooner the better young lady, don't wait until you have no choice.ohmy.gif You know what i'm saying?slapface.gif

Good luckthumbsup.gif

The sooner the better young lady, don't wait until you have no choice.ohmy.gif You know what i'm saying?slapface.gif

Good luckthumbsup.gif

Thank you. I know how important quitting is. I definitely don't want my son to smoke one day. I don't smoke around him, and it's not hard to hide from a toddler. But one day he was outside with me and saw me smoking. Seeing as he really didn't know what it was, he thought it was food and wanted it. It broke my heart, and I knew I had to quit. I don't plan on buying another pack after the one I have, and I have gotten to where a pack will last me several days.

Quit smoking

Spend more time with the people I love and care about

Spend less time on the PC

Ally, we are the people that care about you, you know that right? ;)

New Year Resolutions, again.

Never stand when you can sit,

Never sit when you can lie down,

Say what you think to everyone,

Enjoy a lonely life,

Engage brain before opening mouth,

Don't let the bastards grind you down,

Kind Regards, Danny

• 11 months later...

Another year gone. New times a coming. Better times I hope. Anyone have any resolutions in the works?

The ususal for me. Clean up the diet and lose some weight. Didn't work last year so I am not sure why I should think the new year would be different. That's a bad attitude to start with. Bah! Screw the resolution. Just hope to continue to live a happy life.

To have a different attitude towards the things i would like to have. I took like for granted, i guess that when you´re young you think you´re going to live forever. But now i think different. So even when it sounds cheesy it´s great to wake up every morning being thankful for what you have...i hope i can always keep this attitude...