New Years resolutions

Dancin'Days

To have a different attitude towards the things i would like to have. I took like for granted, i guess that when you´re young you think you´re going to live forever. But now i think different. So even when it sounds cheesy it´s great to wake up every morning being thankful for what you have...i hope i can always keep this attitude...

I agree aeonblue. We take our health and wellbeing for granted. It's not until it's taken away from you that you realise what you've lost. I sincerely hope next year is a better year for you. :)

Fitter, happier

more productive

comfortable

not drinking too much

regular exercise at the gym (3 days a week)

getting on better with your associate employee contemporaries

at ease

• 7 years later...

off the drink after my birthday (later this month) for a year, again. This time, next birthday I'll have a drink, but thats it. no alcohol except for my birthday.

I'm enjoying a small break from work and drinking at the moment, but looking forward to giving it away permanently with the birthday exception.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/3/2020 at 6:00 AM, rm2551 said:

No resolution decided. I think I'll just try to be a bit more careful with the limited funds that flow through me.

I see the drinking resolution didn't work from 2019? :D 

Mine this year:

Grow more green

Smoke more green

Eat more Greens

Go green

Vote Green

21 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

I see the drinking resolution didn't work from 2019? :D 

Mine this year:

Grow more green

Smoke more green

Eat more Greens

Go green

Vote Green

Happy new year Chillzeeee!!! 🎆🎇🎈🎉

Drinking resolution(s) work, I stick to my commitments for drinking (time limited, but I always see them through once I announce the plan).

This year it's drink less, smoke less (stick to weekends), eat healthier, save more money for house improvements.

I'm already green enough with regular trips to the recycling drop off and my bike (not as fuel intensive as a car is my argument there :lol:)

Vote green - hmmm, the green party here is too much like the majors. They cannot help themselves but only spew party lines without straying into actual personal thoughts/ideas on any given subject. ie, "tow the party line" - ugh....

I can't wait to see what Led Zep boot goodies will be sprung upon us. I don't expect much in terms of official releases (except that doco they have in the can).

Hope everyone has a great year!!!!!

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Mine this year:

Grow more green (in fact the choice for this years Gardening is California Orange)

Smoke more green (Orange)

Eat more Greens

Drink better quality wine

Go green

Vote Green

Play more Golf

Move House

Have more holidays

This is truly the best list of resolutions I've ever seen! 

A very happy new year to you and Mrs. cp!!