Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Dancin'Days

New Years resolutions

To have a different attitude towards the things i would like to have. I took like for granted, i guess that when you´re young you think you´re going to live forever. But now i think different. So even when it sounds cheesy it´s great to wake up every morning being thankful for what you have...i hope i can always keep this attitude...

I agree aeonblue. We take our health and wellbeing for granted. It's not until it's taken away from you that you realise what you've lost. I sincerely hope next year is a better year for you. :)

Fitter, happier

more productive

comfortable

not drinking too much

regular exercise at the gym (3 days a week)

getting on better with your associate employee contemporaries

at ease

I gave up doing them so not to feel guilty or bad by Jan 3rd and all broken.........so now I do what the hell I lke <_<

off the drink after my birthday (later this month) for a year, again. This time, next birthday I'll have a drink, but thats it. no alcohol except for my birthday.

I'm enjoying a small break from work and drinking at the moment, but looking forward to giving it away permanently with the birthday exception.

I have decided that this year I will give up lent...

well, until lent comes around, then I will give up giving up lent.

comment_416539_attachment_images_1.gif